Chapter 8 - Youtube

Niall POV

I checked the lock screen of my phone.

November 6, 2014

That meant that in a week we had a concert in California or atleast thats where I think it is. For some reason I always  felt like Cali was like a second home for me. I can't understand why. Maybe its just the crowd there and the fans. Who can tell really?

Suddenly, a knock on my door inturrupted my oh so deep thoughts. I smirked at my comment when a curly haired British boy stepped in.

"Watcha up to Nialler?" Harry exclaimed.

"Just thinking. You?"

"Nothing. I just came to tell you that Managment has called us in for a rehersal in like 30 minutes. So get ready."

I groaned out of exhaustion. They made us practice around 20 times yesterday. 

"Okay. I'll come out when i'm ready, yeah?" I replied

'Whatever floats your boat Niall." 

And with that Harry exited my room leaving me alone. I might as well make have some fun on what was supposed to be our 'day-off'. I grabbed my MacBook and lied down on the head rest of my bed.

I went onto YouTube to check if any of my subscriptions had uploaded any new videos. I saw that Macbarbie07 had uploaded. I know she's like a beauty guru and does make up and all that but she's really funny and really beeautiful. The day I stumbled upon her channel was a really great day. I dont know if its a crush or someting but I like this girl. Not gay or anyting.

I click on her most recent video which evidently she posted today. I clicked on 'Aeropostale haul and SURPRISE!' with the mouse.

I just think she's really beautiful and her personality is really nice. I mainly watch her food ideas because I really like food, ya know? But being the lad I am, I really had not much interest in the haul so I skipped to the surprise part and thats when she said  the words that made my day:

"I got One Direction concert tickets!"

My eyes widened. Wait Bethany is coming to our concert. Wow this is great news.

The more I think about the possibility of seeing Bethany there, the more I smile. I mean, Bethany Mota, coming to see me sing.

Okay, me and the lads.

Wow. This is a nice feeling. A feeling of hope. Who knows, maybe I might get to meet her...

Shut up Niall. What are the chances of even seeing her?

Shut up subconcious. Jeez. 

After the video I shut my laptop and headed outside my room to talk to Liam. He really understands me more than Lou or Haz, because most of the time, they just make fun of me and I don't like that, ya know? 

Our schedule has been totally messed up, and that means that our sleep schedule is also never set. We take naps at any chance we get. Zayn makes the most of the nap and sleeps for hours and hours. Thats kinda the reason why I didn't go to him. But when he's awake, we definitely have a blast. I walked out to find the Harry and Lou playing on the X-Box and Liam in the kitchen. I walk over to Liam and sit down on the island counter.

"Hey Liam." I said

"Oh, hey Nialler! Just making some tea, want some?" He asks

I nod my head and say, "Hey Liam, I need some advice."

" 'Bout what?"

"Okay well look, theres this girl I sorta like and she's coming to our next concert and I really wanna meet her but I don't know her seat number or if she has the VIP passes either."

"Well Niall, seems like you've got yourself in a sticky stituation here man." He says as he slides a cup of tea towards me, "I guess if you really do want to meet her you can go to Paul or somebody and maybe they can help you with it."

"Okay, thanks Liam." I take a sip of my tea.

"Anytime" Liam smiles and I hear a door open.

"Hey Zayn" I hear Harry say.

"Hey Hazz."

While they continue to talk, I take my cup in my hand and I head towards my room. I take my black iPhone off the dresser and into my hand and check my notifications.

Twitter -  547 new notifications.

I might as well check twitter and tweet something while i'm at it.

The notifications are mostly new followers. I love my fans, they are really supportive and really give me a boost of confidence. I see that the rest were tweets I had been tagged in. I scroll through them. I see one tweet that particularly catches my eye and I immediatly retweet.

@BethanyMota- 'I can't wait to see One Direction in Cali! Especially @NiallOfficial #whydosenthemarryme #brbfangirling'