Greetings

A few things you may need to know:

(Y/N) = Your Name

(F/C) = Favorite Color

Italics = Narration

Underlined = Pennywise is Talking

~Neero
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Dear... Journal
This is (Y/N). I just started this so let me explain myself from the beginning. Hi... My name is (Y/N). I go to (School name) high school and well... It's as boring as every other school. I'm 17 and I live in Derry. My life isn't that fun or interesting so I guess we can skip most of my backstory. I'm not very good at making friends and most would stay away from me. Not because i'm mean or rude like most of the popular girls, but it was because I seemed to stick out as.. different.

You see I never liked things that most people like. While girls would wear bright pink and purple, I would stick to a gothic black or white. I was always picked last for any sport and I tend to stay in the back of the crowd. It was... Easier. I loved to play video games, which is why i'm a huge fan of horror. Once a spider was in our class and everyone shrieked while I just walked over and picked it up. They just looked at me in disgust.

I guess I don't really have much to fear... Maybe no fears at all, not even death. Well I have to go, Brittany is here to harass me again.

You stand in the hall, shuffling your things together to hide your journal as hell approaches.

"Oh, hi (Y/N)- you look as lonely as ever." said Brittany (Your bully)

You roll your eyes not even phased by her remarks.

"Ha! Now there's jealousy when I see it. I know your jealous of me and my amazement. Trust me, everyone is. Oh man it must suck to be you right? All alone and hated by everyone hmm?"..

Brittany makes a taunting smirk as you bite your tongue annoyed, trying to resist the urge to punch this girl in the face.

"Brittany, it doesn't take a blind man to see how ugly you really are."

You turn to walk away just as she puts a hand on your shoulder, forcing you to turn.

"What was that? I don't think I heard you correctly..."

Brittany says with an eerie smirk.

"I think you heard me just fine."

She clenches her fists and grabs your shirt collar, raising her other fist getting ready to hit you full force.

You close your eyes and smile getting ready to brace for impact. She takes notice of this and let's go shoving you aside.

"Tsk, your not worth my time."

You laugh and walk away, going to the next class.

-----Time Skip-----
(After school)

"What another long day... To bad it will only get worse when i get home."

You trudge along the road taking your usual short cut home, down the road, by a hill, and pass the sewer drain. Feeling bored and not wanting to deal with your family, you stop in the mid flight of curiosity.

"All these times I've passed this place and I've never actually went inside."

You gain a faint smile as curiosity takes over you. You decide to take a peek inside the sewer drain, viewing from the side.