Confrontation

You sigh as your hands are still shaking from what you just committed. You look over to Pennywise then back at Brittany's corpse.

"So who are you anyways? We've just met and all I know about you is your not human-er I hope your not; you eat people."

He hesitated before answering.

"I'm going to be your worst nightmare, whether you like it or not."

You looked at him and grinned.

"How can a harmless clown that eats children like you be scary?"

You say sarcastically and laughed. You watch as his eyes change colors again before quickly disappearing.

You sigh-

"Why does he always do that?..."

You walk out of the tent, while stepping over Brittany's boyfriend- trying to avoid getting blood on your clothes. You head back to your 'room' and collapse. You were so tired and mentally ill from the crime you committed.

"I've killed two kids, my mom, and I'm living with a killer clown who eats people... And all just to save myself from being found by the World. How long am I going to have to stay here- how long will it take before someone notices I'm here and comes for me."

You thought about this all night before eventually going to sleep. You hadn't had very much rest but the thing that creeped you out the most was your surroundings.

You were in a room, the walls were black and some sort of ooze was leaking from the cracks and crevices. You weren't able to make out much of anything else, there was no light in the room besides an old light bulb that was hanging from a string on the wall.

"Hello?"

You called out curiously.

You heard a loud noise and then the light went dull. You couldn't see but you could hear. Noises... Noises... Noises, all throughout your mind, all you could do was listen.

You waited for a few more minutes when suddenly you heard some footsteps. Slowly they became louder, faster, creeping there way towards you.

You put up your arms in defense and they stop, almost as if there were no noises to be heard at all.

SCREEECH

A loud sound had rang and bright lights all around you shone. You looked around, panicked.

"Hello?!"

There were no black walls anymore. No ooze either, just you and the eye paining light.

Suddenly a flash emerges and it blinds you for a few seconds. You rubbed​ your eyes in pain and when you opened them your heart almost dropped.

"Mom?!"

You watched as your mother started to walk towards you. Getting closer... Closer...

She was only a few feet away when she started to laugh. She kept laughing and laughing but then She stopped and looked at you.

She stared at you with fire in her eyes. She opened her mouth almost as of to speak, but what came out wasn't words rather, the black blood you had seen from before came flowing from her mouth. You watched in horror as the room fills with black ooze.

"Mom?!"

FLASH

You then woke up... There was no sound, just the bitter silence that kept echoing throughout your room.

You sit in silence, awaiting for something to happen; but it seemed like hours. Nothing moved. Nothing made noise. No one was there. You felt faded.

You decided to make your way out of bed and out of your 'room', you exit the part and head-over to the mountain of 'things' in the sewer drain.

You sigh, looking up to all the children that were dead and floating. You had to remain strong. You couldn't let guilt come over you and win, and you won't let pennywise beat you either.

Watching the kids float and circle the mountain; you start to remember things.

How you and your mom always got in fights and how your dad tried to stop her but was just as bad when he drank. How Brittany would always make a fool of you at school, or how you knew you would never be anything good to the world. Yet, here you are.

You stop thinking about things when you hear a metal clanking against something. Slowly it started to get louder, closer.

You stood there, awaiting for the sound-maker to show itself as the sound traveled closer to you.

You took a step back, holding your pocket knife just in case.

"BOO!"

You watch as Pennywise laughs and looks at you with a faint grin.

"Oh, it's just you. Don't scare me like that-"

You say sarcastically.

His grin fades and his eyes turn to a bright hazel.

"I'm tired of playing this game."

Suddenly he leaps all the way from across the room onto you, pinning you down. His hands were on your arms so you couldn't move, while his legs were on top of yours.

He stared into your eyes with fire as you tried to look away.

You couldn't help but blush at the situation you were in, he was laying on top of you after all. You knew you should have been scared but you just weren't.

He looked at you with a confused look.

"I can hear your heart beat."

You were still squirming, trying to free yourself from that position, all while blushing furiously.

He stopped you, grabbed your face and forced you to look at him.

He still seemed confused but what was even more confusing was his next action.

He took one last look at you and leaned in, kissing you softly.

Your face now beet red stared up to his.

He sighed and got off of you.

"So you weren't joking..."

"What?"

"Back there, when you kissed me, I had thought it was because you thought I would let you go and live- the only way to save yourself; however this is not the case."

You both look at each other until he turns and starts to walk away.

"I know what love is. Just never thought I would have it for myself."

With that, he disappeared. You stood there in shock. You couldn't run through your brain what had happened. He just- what did he mean? You tried to think to yourself.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

OK, I'm sorry this chapter was a little short and it is SUPER LATE. I hope you guys liked it though- I really do try to work on my stories its just hard because I have School and I have to get cosplays done and such.

That being said- I really don't know when the next chapter will be up. I will however be writing faster for you guys, this means it won't be as late this time.

~Neero