An Interesting Meeting

Sorry for the late update guys...I published this part like two days ago and im just now finding out it never went through...  So I've been busy with things, also ;') I'll try to make up for it though by making this chapter a little longer. Also I added in a little scene from the movie... Hehe...

                                            ~Neero
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

You stare blankly at his face, dazed by his appearance. You look into his hazel eyes, as they shimmer with anger but also... Curiosity.

You never moved from your position, you just stood there waiting for something to happened next. Suddenly he grabs you by your neck, his fingers now starting to tighten.

(Somewhat like this)

His smile widens as he pulls you closer, drooling a little. You struggle, trying to get out of his grip but to no avail. You droop your arms low feeling defeat as you were not strong enough.

"Your fear tastes different."

You heard him whisper softly. Something inside of you snapped as your artistic side took over, you noticed the actual situation you were in. You were held, face to face with... A monster but it still never struck you as fear, just amazement. You looked at all of his features, from the shadows of his grin to the fire in his eyes, it was all to such perfection.

Dazed, you calmly reply...

"I...never noticed till now but your so beautiful."

You whispered to yourself. You realized what you said out-loud, you could feel your cheeks start to turn rosy pink.

You watch as he let's go of your neck in sudden shock as he looks at you blankly.

"What did you just say?"

"I-I uh... said your beautiful..."

You had never stuttered before but you were so embarrassed. You just called the person that was trying to kill you beautiful...

He gets close to your face and growls.

"You don't think i'm scary?"

Feeling the moment and knowing there's not much else for you to do, you grab ahold of his ruffles attached to his shirt collar and lean in, pressing against his cold, soft lips kissing him.

He waits a moment before backing away.

"Did you... did you just kiss me?"

His expression changes in confusion.

"I... I-was caught up in the moment. Sorry..."

He continues to look at you in confusion until he just disappeared.

Great, now you have a cannibal, magic clown-er Pennywise whom you 'kissed' living around you... Well I guess your living around it.

You sigh and find a spot in the sewer drain that might be livable. You set your things down and try to contemplate what had happened. You remember what it felt like to kiss him, his breath was sweet and his lips tasted like cotton candy even though he had blood all over him.

You knew you could have died by the way he grabbed your neck, he obviously had intentions to kill... Then you remembered the little boy that was on the stage. He just tore him apart without hesitation, like it was nothing.

Once you had finally calmed down, and organized your things, you rummage through what you had left in your pack. You put everything else away in your 'area' so all that's left was a small pocket knife, your journal, some pens, and a flashlight with extra batteries.