Preperation

You stare into his flaming eyes. You were once calm and collected but this was different... You felt something else... Fear.

You hesitate to reply to him but manage to mutter out a few words.

"It was in my dream, that's when I saw her and-"

"What did you see? What did you hear?!"

By now he was much closer to you. You could feel as if at any moment you were going to witness and feel exactly what had happened in your dream.

Your chest began to ache and your head started to get dizzy as you tryed to forget the dream.

"You were both fighting about why you have to eat people and the ground was shaking and..."

Suddenly the area was quiet... No sounds were made.. None of the usual echoes, not even the sound of small water droplets hitting the floor. Quiet... Dead quiet.

You felt yourself fall over, hitting the floor hard as you grabbed your throbbing chest. You felt the pain course through your body.

You looked up towards Pen, Now standing above you. His eyes met yours but they were no longer yellow, they were a dull blue almost as if someone had sucked the life out of him.

Still holding your chest, you try to gaze towards his hands to see if he had really ripped your heart out. It's was hard to see, by now your vision was blurry but you knew,

You were wrong.

You continued to feel the pain in your chest, barley being able to speak you screamed,

"What is happening to me?!"

Pen snapped out of it, he no longer was looking at you, he leaped into action.

He put your hands beside you, as he trying to calm you down. Then he jumped over you towards The Mountain Of Things.

He quickly came back with a small bottle, it's was to dirty to read and you could barley see anything anyways.

He put two small pills in your mouth, it's was hard to swallow them while you were laying flat on the ground. All you knew was the pain had stopped... Or had it?

Though you couldn't tell for sure, you were dreaming. Here you are again, back in the familiar sewers.

Again you heard two voices. You make your way to them, this time being extra careful as to not let them know you're here.

You listen in to their conversation again, while trying to get a view without being noticed.

"I can't take it anymore pen"

Once again the conversation had taken place, followed by the ground shaking.

This time instead of interrupting you sat and watched.

Your body was shaking as you watched things crumble down from the Mountain.

They just stood there arguing as if nothing around them was collapsing at the minute.

"You know this is the only way I can live, besides it won't be for long."

"What do you mean won't be for long?"

"I.. Im only here for awhile, I will eventually be gone until the next 27 years.

"You're... Leaving me alone?"