A Curse or a Blessing?

You try to shake the thought away of what happened.

"Why did I? What did he mean... Have it for himself again? Did he once have a lover?"

You sit down against the 'Mountain of Things' trying to cradle yourself. You have never felt this way before. It was fear, but not fear of pain, rather- fear of loss.

What happened to his old lover? Did he kill her?

"I need to know!"

Your scream echoed throughout every tunnel of the sewer.

You sigh and pick yourself up. Once again looking at the mountain.

"Look at all of them. So many children, so many things."

You look at all of the children, trying to find a familiar face. Anyone, anyone you can recognize. Your mind goes blank when you spot a floating head. It was none other than Brittany's herself.

You stare blankly at the head, watching it rotate around the mountain until it was out of view.

"Well that's that."

A grin appears on your face as you turn and walk away, heading to your room. You weren't tired or anything but as you laid down you could feel the sleep start to take over. Slowly you drifted off into a new dream.

"Hello?"

You called out patiently, unaware of the dangers your mind could create.

You walked into a room. It was dark. Suddenly a long pipe appeared- an entrance to the sewers.

You walk into the sewers, trying to head to the mountain.

It was quiet but as you made your way closer to the mountain, you could hear a voice.

It was soft, definitely a females voice. Then you heard another- Pennywise's voice.

Steadily on your path, the voices grew. They weren't talking anymore, they were shouting, yelling, Screaming!

Run! What's going on! I have to know!

Your mind was shouting at you, trying to make you quicken as it thirsts for answers.

You reached the end of the pipe and the mountain came into view. The mountain wasn't the only thing that came into view however- you could see a face. Her face...

You watched as the two continued to argue, listening closely-

"Why can't you just accept it?! I'll always eat children just as you always eat meat from animals! What's the difference? I need to live just as much as you do and yet you still won't understand."

"It's because those are HUMAN LIVES!"

"I can't live off of nothing Alexa! I need to eat- it's them or me and sorry honey but life doesn't play nice!"

"You know what? Who cares anymore right? For gods sakes how the hell did I fall in love with you? Your not even Human! What was I thinking!"

You watch the two continue until Alexa makes a move.

"Your not my species and I still fell in love with you Ale-"

"I can't do this! I can't do this...
I'm done Pen, I just can't. I think we should see other people."

You watch as Penny's eyes turned flaming Gold. He started making the ground shake and the mountain of things started to collapse.

In the rush you yelled;

"Wait!"

Both of them, now startled, looked over to you.

The ground stopped shaking and the mountain returned to its previous state.

Alexa was no where to be seen, she had probably ran out of the sewers.

It was you and him.

He looks at you, eyes still blazing.

"Hello?"

He calls out. Your voice was now shaking a little,

"Hello"

He walks up to you and starts to drool.

"P-pennywise?"

You stare at him, now only fingers length away. Looking down you could see a hole in your chest, right where your heart should be. Your vision goes blurry as you stumble down and hit the floor. The last thing you could see was him holding your heart in his hands.

"I think ill keep this-"

You could barely make out his words before waking up.

You gasped, grabbing a hold of your chest, feeling your heart beat rapidly.

"I-I fell asleep. It was only a dream, but who was Alexa?"

Your heart still racing wildly. You make your way over to your bag and grab a watch.

"3:22pm, it's not that late."

You cool yourself down, making some lunch and pulling out your journal.

You begin to sketch Alexa- or what you could remember of her.
Once you had finished you tuck the journal away into your bag and head out.

Boredom is taking over you, you had to find something to do other than eat, sleep, and draw.

You walk over to the mountain of things, examining its belongings.

Everything was strange- he seemed to have it all.

"Stuffed animals, clothes, chairs..."

You knew there had to be something of interest in there. You made your way around the side of the mountain when something caught your attention.

What little light that was down there had been reflecting off of whatever it was. You grabbed ahold of the side of it- trying to pull out the object.

It was heavy and you couldn't believe you actually got it out but there it was.

"A piano... An actual freaking piano."

You looked in awe at the marvelous instrument. You weren't the best at piano but you knew some songs here and there.

You found a small crate and used it as a stool as you readied your fingers beginning to play.

You started out slow and eventually started playing 'I Cant Help Falling In Love with You'.

The beautiful music echoed throughout the sewers. No corner was left untouched by the musical sounds.

"Take my hand take my whole life too because I can't help falling in love with you-"

As soon as you finished your sentence you heard a loud bang. It drew closer and closer until it completely stopped. You looked behind you, trying to find what had caused such a ruckus. When you turned around you seen a familiar pair of eyes.

He slammed a notebook on the piano and pointed to the picture.

"How did you find out about her!?"

His voice was deep and angry. The notebooks he had was none other than your Journal and the paper he was pointing to was your sketch of Alexa.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry I haven't updated in so long guys it's just that I really didn't know if I was going to try and continue the story. I've been going through a lot lately and I've been busy with school and other things. Since the story had become so popular I decided to continue it for you guys. To be honest I'm unsure of when the next part will be out but I will try to get it out there for you, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and feedback is always appreciated. ~Neero