Investment in China

It is getting harder to invest in China. It is true in crypto currency or any other financial investment situations. It is possible to work with government or government qualified.
I have run a travel agency since 1996. It was great market at that moment. Now more and more citizens they travel abroad.
Why people are getting rich now?
They are probably in three reasons:
1. Political open policy.
Chinese started to involve in the capitalism market since 1979, of course during Qing dynasty it did. So the mass they have the knowledge for the free market, even pause during some political reasons. Due to the huge population, and some innovators, the market started booming after 2000.
2. International environment.
The trade between countries with China, the manufacturing income has made part of China rich, true.
3. Domestic market.
Because of the internet has changed the way how the Chinese consume goods. JD or other commerce is getting popular. You can see foreigners living in China, because of the low cost living.
Opportunities are huge but must be really careful. The Chinese mind even in the government, there are a lot of uncertainty, just human's confusion. So each investor must watch the law and adjusted rules at first to invest.
Human's life is a fight, or soul battle, it applies everywhere.
In the communist country, normal people doesn't tell that much difference. They only care about their own family and inner circle.
But the trend and the mass opinion still there. Harmony and peace can't be seen from the surface.

Normal people's life has improved a lot since 1979

Normal people's life has improved a lot since 1979. It should thank Mr. Deng Xiaoping open door policy.
If there is a chance, it is more likely impossible for people, even the leader, everything is getting so hard because of the people's stupidity. Not a lot of people, they have willing to learn. They live in their ideal conceptual life. They want to be respected such as. But that will take a lot of accomplishments can be achieved.
The society is like the human body health. If it works well, you can feel the glory in people's spirit. Otherwise you feel sick and dirty even the air.
Some disease can be cured depend on a lot of factors, but energy inside hard to be transformed by a scooter. Freedom is a tool, not always can be caught up but some time can be activated, like the storm. No one can stop that. We all live in the free world, we only know part of it.