Jojen Reed x Reader

E/C- Eye colour 

Y/N- Your Name

It had not been long since Jojen and his sister Meera Reed had left Greywater watch and headed further north in search of Brandon Stark, who was seen in one of Jojens visions to be the three eyed raven. Like their father before them, they were sworn to house Stark and always would be. 

Jojen heavily relied on his sister due to her skill in combat, he remembered when they were young how he tried to learn to fight yet had no luck with a weapon unlike his sister. He sometimes hated how he had to rely upon his sister. He wish he could fight for himself... but instead he was gifted. He had the sight. 

Jojen and Meera had been with the Starks, Hodor and Osha for a few days now. The air was still tense and they were all still debating on where they were heading. Meera and Osha still at each others throats. Jojen had envisioned what was to come. He had seen a frog, following them... the frog had a bright light emitting from it. It puzzled the heir of house Reed. Until... all of the pieces of the puzzle came together.

As Jojen and the others were resting and eating, They heard a twig snap from nearby. Instantly Osha scrambled to her feet. Picking up her spear as Meera looked over to Jojen, instantly fearful that someone was to harm her brother. Rickon had moved over to Bran as Hodor stayed where he was. 

There was silence in the air for a moment before a girl stumbled out from behind the treeline. Instantly both Jojen and Meera looked to her, shocked

"Y/N.... Y/N Blackmyre?" Meera asked as she stepped forward. Osha still holding tightly to the weapon in her hand. 

Y/N nodded as she looked to Meera. She had a few cuts and bruises on her, she had been travelling alone after all. Traveled thousands of miles to reach the long lake from Blackmyre.. which wasnt too far from Greywater Watch.

"What are you doing here?" Meera asked as she glared at Osha to lower her weapon before she went over and placed a hand on Y/N's shoulder. 

"When I heard you two were leaving... I had to follow, I wanted to make sure you two would be safe... I have my fathers sword" Y/N said as she showed them the sword upon her belt which gleamed in the firelight. 

Jojen had remained silent as he watched Y/N. She had spent most of her life with the Reeds, her father being disappointed that his first born was a girl so he sent her to be raised by Howland Reed. She was very close to the two Reeds. Learning alongside Meera how to fight. It was understandable to Jojen why Y/N followed.. she was lost without them. 

(A few hours later)  

although Osha was still against the unknown girl joining them, Bran persuaded Osha to let Y/N stay. Meera was asleep along with the rest as both Y/N and Jojen sat in silence as they watched the fire. 

Y/N glanced over to Jojen as she spoke softly "im sorry I didnt get here quicker... you two moved faster than I co-"

"I saw you coming" Jojen interrupted  as he looked to her. A small smile plastered onto his face. He sounded almost relieved to say those words. 

"Y-you did?" Y/N said almost shocked "I thought your visions were only about Bran." 

Jojen shrugged "Well, I suppose now that your here.. your going to have something to do with Bran... but what I still dont understand is-" He said as he leaned back slightly, resting onto his elbows as he glanced up into the treeline above him.

"-I saw you... like a bright light, you shone through the darkest of our journey so far..." He spoke before looking back to her. He had always admired the beautiful E/C eyes that seemed to always look to him with care and comfort.

Y/N thought for a moment as she looked back to Jojen who was right beside her. "Maybe... maybe it shows hope... the hope that I have, that we will all return home. Once Westeros is right again" She said with her soft smile looking to Jojen

Jojen lay down as he allowed her to speak. He felt it necessary to say...

"Im glad your here Y/N, ive missed you" He spoke as the flickering and crackling of the fire filled the air once more.

The two of them just enjoying each others presence. 

----

+ might do a part 2, thoughts?