TBS Short Request 2 (thegazebos)

Paul had always wanted to find his place within music and for now he felt like he belonged with the Quarrymen. Most of all he felt like he could really help John. He was a troubled soul and he himself had lived with pain similar to his. 

It was another performance night, Paul had been sat backstage tuning his guitar and making sure everything was alright. He was so used to so many people questioning him for why he played the guitar left handed that he had to prepare answers for this question before every show. Mostly the answer was just 'Because it feels more natural that way'. 

The others went headed over to the side of the stage and prepared himself for the lights and the pressure.

The performance was going quite well, going through their set with ease. Paul was loving it. They were just starting their next song, Paul was backing vocals and guitar for this. Having some 'kind words' given by John. They began to play... and thats when Paul spotted her.

Y/N.. she had gone to their school for such a long time. Always focused and working hard. Many said she had strict parents. It was surprising to see she was allowed out to come and watch a performance. Paul smiled happily and continued to play. Looking towards the girl as he sang. The other band members noticing where his focus was. 

Y/N couldnt help but feel flushed as she stood their dancing with the others. Holding to the bottom of her dress as the Quarrymen played. 

After the end of their set Paul hadnt taken his eyes off of her. The lights went down and the boys went to the side of the stage to get off. Paul swung his guitar round to his back. Holding the neck of the guitar as he headed over towards the front of the raised stage. He made is way through a few people before saying her name. Causing herself and her friends to turn around. 

Y/N smiled happily "Paul, nice playin'" She spoke in her strong Liverpudlian accent. 

Paul moved his hair from his face "Thanks Y/N.. Didnt expect to see you here.. thought you would be too busy" 

Y/N looked to her friends before looking back over at him "Well.. Im glad that I did." 

Paul looked back at his fellow band members. "So... you coming to the after party?" He asked.. offering her to more over anything. 

Y/N looked to her friends. Thinking for a moment.

"Maybe I will..." was all she said. Causing a bright smile to come to McCartney's face. 

And that... was what started their blissful relationship. He played... wrote songs and loved life. She watched him, was his muse for music and loved him more than anything.