TBS Imagine 18

Y/N had been invited by Thomas to go with him to the premier in New York of Maze Runner: Scorch Trials. It was the first event the two were going to as a couple, it was a bit overwhelming but Y/N dressed accordingly. She wore her hair up, having it been done specifically for the event. She wore a simple black dress accompanied by heals. It was unlike Y/N to wear dresses but she felt it was needed. 

Thomas was amazed the moment they met up to head to the premier together... Y/N glowed in the radiant sunset which was slowly lowering itself behind the horizon of New York. 

They arrived together, in the same car. An instant scream of fans being heard from outside the car, Thomas stepped out first and helped Y/N out of the car. The two being continuously flashed by cameras from the paparazzi,they walked together hand in hand over to the other stars of the film. 

Thomas was being pulled over for interviews every so often and Y/N was being asked to pose for pictures which she gladly did.. she wasnt going to lie, she looked amazing. 

Y/N was stood with Thomas as he was being questioned, one of the questions being 

Interviewer: 'If you had to sum up Newt in one sentence what would it be?' 

Thomas thought for a moment "Well.. it would probably be, the wise guy who keeps every-" Thomas started to say. Fans nearby yelling over him causing him to stop and laugh

'WE LOVE YOU THOMAS!' they yelled as the interviewer changed the question.

Interviewer: 'seems your well loved here tonight Thomas' 

"Well, yeah I suppose I am" Thomas shrugged, not expecting Y/N to lean over and kiss his cheek lightly. Causing 'woos' and cheers from fans and Thomas to smile in a goofy way.

Maybe all the attention wasnt that bad.. for one night, this is how Thomas lived... and Y/N was more than happy to share this life with him