I've Got A Wild Heart {Tradley}

Brad's POV

I'm sitting backstage at 'This Morning' alone in the dressing room preparing for a performance of our third single 'Last Night' on the show, thinking about everything, about how my life has completely flipped upside down over the last 2 months... no not because of the fame, but because of one boy in particular, Tristan Evans.

I've known Trist for 3 years but it was only 2 months ago that I actually plucked up the nerve to tell him how I felt, about him, about how I'd felt the whole time I'd known him and yano what... best decision I think I have ever made to be honest, because he felt exactly the same!

To be honest I feel like I'm annoying him though because, yeah I love him more than anything but, truth is I'm frigid as fuck.... I feel like Trist wants to go further and I know he says that he doesn't mind waiting for me to be ready but I can tell he does. Maybe I just need to grow a pair? Its just I'm so body conscious and I hate how I look, so what if Tristan does too? Idk maybe I'm over thinking it.....

Tristan's POV

"Hey" I chimed as I strolled into the Studio that we've been recording the last few bits before next weeks album release.

I took my usual seat on the left of Brad, "You okay?" I asked him, then he turned to me and flashed me his perfect little smile before replying to me.

"Yeah I'm fine, Why ask?" Sounding a mix between happy and puzzled.

"Oh, its just you didn't reply to my text last night" I said before a small giggle escaped Brads lips.

"I fell asleep you shit, it was 2am and not all of us want to go into random clubs" He said, with a hint of laughter on every word he said.

"I wish you would yano, it would be much more fun" I said, before I felt Brad nuzzle his head into my chest "Tired?" I asked to which Brad just grunted something inaudible into my chest which I assume was an agreement to my statement.

I felt Brad slowly drift to sleep whilst still waiting for our manager to arrive, already 25 minutes late... without realizing.

I noticed I'd been sat fiddling with the curls on Brads head for the past 15 minutes, before James came over to me to talk about a girl he met last night in the bar we went to, before he asked me something I was totally unprepared to answer

"So... How far have you and Brad gone?".....