Are You Sure?

Brad's POV

After we got back to the hotel it was already late, around 11pm, so we headed straight up to our room, I'd tell the boys the news tomorrow.

I stare at myself in the mirror, a billion thoughts rushing through my head. Tristan had apologised and explained over and over again, I know, but I still wasn't sure whether I was ready to give myself back up to him. I'd forgiven him sure but that didn't stop the old haunting feeling of betrayal creeping on me even when we just kissed.

I brush a hand through my curls and pad back into the bedroom. Tristan is sat on the end of the bed, he looks up at me, his eyes roaming my body, and smiles, that warm, familiar smile that makes my heart melt everytime.

His smile fades when he looks at my face, registering my expression.

"Brad, babe, what's wrong?" he stands up and rushes over to me, grabbing my face in his hands, thumbs skimming over my cheeks. His eyes beg me to talk to him, they're full of love and concern.

"Babe, talk to me. Please" he whispers, ducking his head down to look more closely in my eyes. Now a billion other thoughts rush through my mind; how he begged and cried and pleaded with me to forgive him, the way the whole band crumbled when I left for a few weeks, the way my heart felt empty when I wasn't with him, and just how much I actually fucking love this boy.

"Brad..." his voice catches in his throat and his fingers continue to brush over my cheek bones. Instead of answering him I close the gap between our mouths and push our lips together. I grab onto his forearms and attempt to deepen the kiss, tracing my tongue over his lips. He allows me entrance and the kiss gets heated quickly, his hands finding their way into my curls as I cling to his arms. our breathing increasing and mixing in each others mouths.

He holds my face back gently and looks at me again when I start to move my hands down his body and to the waist band of his jeans, obviously aware of where I was trying to take this.

"Brad... please, don't rush into this with me, I don't wanna ruin this again...I'll wait however long it takes again, just don't do anything you don't want to do" he gasps, out of breath from the kiss.

"I want to Trist, I want to. I'm ready... again" I smirk. He just looks at me so I start to palm him, feeling him through his skinny jeans and squeezing. He groans in response.

"Are you sure, like completely sure?" he asks again, his eyes fluttering as he begins to grow hard in my hand. I nod to him, my eyes telling him I am ready for this. I love him and I trust him.

His lips find mine again, harder than before. He pushes me back until the edge of the bed hits the back of my knees. Trist grabs my hips and flings me onto the bed, crawling on top of me. He lifts up my shirt and pulls it over my head.

I feel his eyes roam over my torso and I squirm uncomfortably, trying to hide my skinny body. Tristan grabs my wrists and pins them either side of my head. I open my mouth to protest but he cuts me off.

"Shh, don't try and hide" he murmurs and starts to kiss all down my body, trailing down my stomach and hovering over my crotch. I feel myself harden instantly and a throbbing sensation pulses in me, the need for Tristan running all through my body. He smirks at me and sits up again, removing his own shirt. He then returns to kissing my stomach, nipping at my hip bones. A moan leaves my lips and I buck my hips up involuntarily which gains me a small chuckle from Tristan who then proceeds to fully take off my own trackies and nibble the band of my boxers. I feel his breath ghost over me and I groan again.

"Tristan..." I beg and without me actually asking, he complies, finally pulling my boxers and tracing his tongue over my length, licking from the base to the tip. I moan loudly as he finally takes me into his mouth. He hollows his cheeks and moves his head up and down, taking as much of me as he can into his mouth. He uses his hand to pump whatever he can't fit into his mouth and I find myself moaning and groaning his name, grinding my hips up into him. He chuckles lightly at my weak state and the vibrations tip me over the edge. I shake and spill into his mouth and he wastes no time in swallowing everything that shoots into him.

He releases me and his mouth returns to mine. I realise then that it's my turn to return the favour. So, without my lips leaving his, I trail my hands down his body and tuck my hand into his boxers. I grab his throbbing hard length and move my hand up and down slowly, he gasps into my mouth. Clearly he wasn't actually expecting me to return his favour.

I smirk into his mouth, enjoying the fact that I now had some form of power over him.

Tristan's POV;

It's now my turn to buck my hips, I roll them into Brad's little hand, desperate for my own release.

"Bradley" I whisper into his neck. He's going too slow but I don't want to tell him to go quicker, I want him to think he's doing well, which he is to be fair. Instead I just grind into his hand faster myself, using it to help the sensation in me build. Eventually I think he gets the message as he squeezes me tightly, making me moan into his collar bone, and he rubs me faster and harder.

"I love you" he whispers into my ear and that's what finally triggers my release and I still in his hand, spilling in my boxers and over Brad's hand. I collapse on top of him as he pulls his hand out and I cuddle him into me.

"I love you too" I tell him, "so damn much. And I'm still so so sorry" I apologise to him again, for about the 60th time.

"I know" I hear him mumble as he kisses our entwined hands. I smile into the back of his head and kiss the top lightly, before I feel him slowly drift to sleep in my arms. I hope this boy does know exactly how much I love him.

I smiled to myself as I thought, this is my fiancé... I can't wait to just tell everyone!

------------------

co-written chapter with hurtslikeyou