RDMA

Brad's POV

The 4 of us sat backstage at the RDMA's, our first US gig, the nerves were getting bad.

I felt Tristan's familiar hands wrap themselves around my waist "you'll be fine" he mumbled into my ear, I felt too sick to form a sentence in response, so I just murmered in agreement.

The older boy spun me around to be facing him, he pulled my hands towards his mouth and kissed each finger individually before chuckling slightly "Nothing is going to go wrong, you'll be perfect as always" he said as he leaned in to kiss my forehead, "Bradley Evans" he giggled, "Sounds Good Don't It" He Continued with a wink.

"I can learn to deal with" it I said tonelessly, Tristan therew his arms around my kneck and pulled me towards him, I attached my arms around his waist and Nuzzled my head into his chest, as I inhaled the scent of him that always made me feel calm.

"its so cute when you get all nervous" Tris whispered to me, "I Love You" I whispered back, before pushing my lips against his.

"Stage Now Boys!" Joe announced as he walked into the room, I pulled away from Tristan and the nervous sick feeling came back.

* * * * * * * *

As we stood backstage we carried out our usual pre-stage ritual of rubbing the 4 of our chins together and then we head up to the stage.

the set went well actually, a few sound errors and I only messed up a few words so all in all, successful show!

All I want to do is just go back to the hotel and be with Tristan, "So the awards now yeah?" James said from behind me, I forgot about the actual awards show.... fuck.

"Sit next to me?" Tristan said as he appeared next to me, "wow who sounds like a eight year old much?" I replied as I began to laugh, "but sure I would love to" I said to him.

********

As we all sat down, Joe came over to us "Right seating arrangement is Connor, Brad, James, Tristan then Anastasia" He said, I felt my face flush hot and I knew I couldn't take this anymore "No Joe!" I shouted "I'm fucled off with this shit, not letting me sit with Tristan or be in the same car, this is getting pathetic and I'm so sick of it" I yelled as I felt Joe's hand latch onto my arm and drag me out of the auditorium.

"Joe what the hell" I yelped as he pushed me into the bathroom "Draw attention to us much!?" He hissed "Want to make it obvious and fuck your career up!? Maybe Tristan dosen't want everyone to know, stop being a selfish prick for once Brad" he yelled as his hand swung round and slapped me across the cheek.

"Now you buck your ideas up, leave Tristan alone with Anastasia, act like a normal band member and pretend like everything is good and happy! okay?" he seethed, I nodded me head quickly.

I ran out the door so fast, I needed to get out, my cheek throbbed with pain and I felt like everything was falling apart.

I walked back towards the boys and sat in between James and Connor.

"What the fuck was that?" Connor asked, "Nothing he just explained that I need to not be selfish which he's right" I mumbled, maybe Joe is right, maybe I am being selfish.

"What is the hand print on your face" James whispered in my ear, he knew not to bring it to Tristan or Connor's attention. "Nothing don't worry" I mumbled back, "Did he hit you Brad?" the concern prominent in his voice.

"It was my fault just leave it" I choked, holding back the tears, "we're talking about this when we get back Brad" he said as he put his arm around my shoulder "this isn't right" he sighed.