This Is It

Brad's POV

"Let's grab some food in the food hall" Con said as we walked into the hotel doors, "I'm tired and they don't serve this late" I moaned in response.

"Can we please check" he pleaded until I gave in "fine we'll check", as we got to the double doors and I forced them open, a quite piano began to play.

The piano played to a slow paced version of 'Livin' On a Prayer' by Bon Jovi, I scanned the room and I knew what was happening.

The isle, the cake, the arch, the vicar.

This is my wedding...

Tristan's POV

As Brad stood at the end of the isle I felt my heart stop.

The grin that lit up his face and made his eyes sparkle, the face I fell in love with.

As he walked towards me, I felt the happiness bubble up in my core.

As he reached me, I took his hands and whispered to him "I've never wanted anything more than this and I promise to never stop loving you".

That adorable giggle spilled through his lips, before the vicar began.

Connor's POV

Watching your two best friends get married, well its the best feeling.

Seeing how happy they are and knowing that they are happy to just be together forever? I want that...

Brad hasn't smiled like this in months, it feels good to know he's happy again.

Brad's POV

After the ceremony, the four of us sat down at a small table in the corner of the room and cut into the beautiful cake.

Tristan clasped my hands on top of the table, and just kept looking up and smiling at me.

The four of us talked and laughed all night, we hadn't been like this for ages... It was nice.

Until Joe walked in.

He slowly walked towards the table before putting one hand on both mine and Tris' shoulder.

"Congratulations" he called as he slipped a bottle of champagne onto the table, "I was a knob, can you forgive me?" He laughed.

I nodded and Joe took up a seat. The way things should be again.

Sometimes the things you want most in life can be staring you in the face the whole time, insecuritys never die but you just have to find away to not let them control your life.

Im yet to master that but I'm starting, spend less time picking at the things you hate and longer thinking of something you like.

Nobody is perfect, but there is someone out there who will think you are.

They will find all your quirks the cutest and the things you hate about yourself will be the things that they love most.

I made the mistake of almost loosing Tristan, if you loose your soul mate... You'll never not regret it.

But maybe some people deserve their happy endings.