What Was That About?

Tristan's POV

My mind flooded with a million questions but only one was important "what about Brad" I blurted out to which Joe responded by placing his hand on my right shoulder "You keep whatever you have private, public events you will arrive at with Anastasia and that is all we ask for the sake of your career" he said coldly before both he and Anastasia exited the room, leaving me to slowly walk back towards our table.

"What the fuck was all that about?" Connor asked,

"You look white as a sheet mate" James said, for some reason I couldn't form any words, I stuttered some random noises but nothing understable.

I felt Brad link his fingers into mine across the table "Who was that girl" he asked timidly, somehow his hand had given me the strength to just form a sentence "Joe um, well he wants me to pretend to date this woman called Anastasia because he thinks people know about us so um yeah" I said, the feeling of sickness in my stomach was rising into my throught by the boys stunned silence.

"I guess that we will just keep doing what we're doing now then" Brad said as he chuckled slightly to himself, "Your okay with this?" I said, the sence of panic clear in my voice, "well its not ideal but if its what's best for our career then we can work us out around it" the younger boy said as he rubbed the palm of my hand reassuringly.

Brad seemed to calm to me, maybe he was just that okay with it and he just trusted me not to do anything and mangement to know what they're doing.

"Yano if you two ever came out, the fans would support it" Con said suddenly, the three of us all looked up from our phones to look at him "come on, think of the amount of Tradley fan accounts and fan fiction, the fans want it" he explained.

He had a point, but we all know management wouldn't see it like that, especially as they've hired me a girlfriend to hide us.

"Babe your over thinking this" Brad said as he stood up and signaled for me to stand too "Its fine, its just a way so public think they have a shot" he said with a chuckle "I'm still your fiancé and no fake girlfriend is going to change that okay?" Brad explained, "okay" I responded.

"Now we need to get ready and go play our first US gig bitches!" Brad announced before dragging me out of the room.

The moment we left the room Brad crashed his lips against mine for a short passionate kiss, "I love you, don't over think all this" he said with a wide smile swept across his soft lips.