The Call

Tristan's POV

I woke up the next morning to the sound of my phone vibrating next to me. I opened my eyes and the sunlight flooded the room, as I looked to the left of me I could see the messy trail of mine and Brad's clothes on the floor and on my right I saw Brad. The sun shining on him in a way that made him look angelic and peaceful in sleep.

His perfectly smooth stomach was slightly uncovered from the duvet with my right arm wrapped around his torso, I slowly pulled away from my boyfriend and stood up to grab my phone from the side.

"Hello" I answered without bothering to look at the caller ID.

"I'm so sorry, they know" A panicked voice replied, it took me a minute to register the voice as Nick Grimshaw.

"Know what?" I replied groggily, sleep still hanging over me heavily.

"That we kissed" He replied again, I felt my body go cold and freeze up.

"Who is they?" I replied tonelessly, the extremely long pause almost killed me.

"Everybody" He responded "Someone must have got a picture somehow, its on the front page of the sun" He said as I threw the phone to the floor.

Fuck. fuck. fuck.

I don't know what scares me more? the world knowing I'm gay or Brad knowing I kissed Nick!? Nothing else happened though, he kissed me and I pushed him away!?

Oh Fuck.

I flipped up the lid of my laptop to see streams of tweets from fans commenting on my 'news', how do I explain this!?

my parents will find out...

management...

Brad

*BANG BANG*

Two hard thumps hit the door, so I quickly pulled on my grey tracksuit bottoms and flung open the door.

"WHAT THE FUCK TRISTAN!" James screamed at me. "WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!?" He yelled as he flashed the headlines on UK news papers at me from the screen of his iPad.

"Look I don't know how anybody saw, but I pushed him off as soon as he kissed me" I said, fighting back the sick I could feel in the back of my throat.

"Well what's your cover story?" James asked, I stopped to consider

"I'm just gonna say what the truth is, he kissed me but I told him I'm not interested" I said but James shook his head.

"No, I mean to Brad" He said, looking behind my head, as I turned around I saw Brad stood behind me in a pair of tight black boxers with tears streaming down his face.

"You promised" He stuttered between sobs.

"I can explain!" I said reaching for his arm.

"Save it Tristan!!!!" He screamed, "I'm so done, I'm done with us, done with this, done with everything!!" He shouted

"No please we need to ta..." I started, before I was cut off by Brad's hand slapping me across the face.

"You broke your one promise. You said you wouldn't hurt me like everyone else" Brad sobbed.

We watched as he stormed off down the hallway.

"I'm going home" He shouted,

"We have gigs!?" James shouted in response, Brad stopped and turned around.

"In case it wasn't clear, I'm done with the band" He said, tears still flooding his face as he continued to walk towards the elevator.