Not An Option

Tristan's POV

The sun began to leak through the window, as I fluttered open my eyes I rolled onto my side and saw the perfect sight of Bradley Simpson.

I ran my fingertips over his perfect chest and pulled the smaller boy into my chest, he mumbled something to himself, but I know he's still asleep.

I stayed in bed with Brad for half hour, just staring at him and enjoying being alone with my Fiancé, Until I realized we only have half hour to get breakfast.

"Brad babe" I whispered to him, to which he just groaned and nuzzled himself into my stomach "Brad come on we need food" I continued as I yanked the duvet off his bare body.

"Tristannnnnn" the younger boy whined, "No come on babe" I argued to him as I lent down to kiss him on the forehead.

I pulled on some loose grey sweat pants and a leopard print vest top whilst throwing a pair of black jeans and a floral button shirt at Brad to get into.

Brad's POV

Within 5 minutes of Tristan throwing some clothes at me, I'd gotten dressed and the two of us had arrived in the breakfast hall of the hotel.

"BRAD!!!" James yelled from the table as he launched himself across the room, throwing his arms around my neck and pulling me into a hug, "Don't do that again okay" he whispered into my ear, as he pulled away from the hug he indicated for me and Tristan to come over to the table, James sat next to Tris and I took the seat opposite Tristan and next to Con.

"What made you come back?" Connor asked me with a mouth full of beans, I shared a quick look with Tris and he just nodded at me, "Well um" I began before letting a small giggle escape my lips, why am I nervous to tell my best friends? "Tristan kinda sorta, proposed" I mumbled.

I instantly felt Connor throw his arms around me "Oh my god congrats" he yelled "I so better be your best man!" he continued and I just laughed in response "of course you are" I said.

"I'm so happy for you both" James said, as always acting as the mature member of the group.

"Tristan" a voice called from the other side of the room, we all turned to face the door, to see our manager Joe, "two secs" Tris said as he ran over towards Joe.

Tristan's POV

"wassup Joe" I said as I bounded over to our manager, "I see Brad decided to come back" he said bluntly, "Yeah well he forgave me and so things are looking up" I said brightly, I thought telling management the whole engagement thing right now wasn't best, "Look, media caught wind about how Brad reacted to the Nick story, speculations about a relationship between the two of you is running high" Joe said, but I cut him off "I know and so I haven't really asked Brad, but if he's fine with it, I want to go public" I said my smile painted across my face, but Joes face stayed hard and emotionless.

"That's not an option Tristan, we've come up with an option that is the only way to save your careers" He said, my heart sank in my chest and I instantly felt sick, "This is Anistasia" he said, as a tall dark haired girl walked into the room "To the media, she will be your girlfriend" he continued...

How am I supposed to react? I can't say no and fuck up our careers but how is Brad going to react? I just got him back, I am NOT loosing him again!