s e v e n

Eli

"Oh crap, is that Nick Crompton?" I whisper to Zach next to me, to which he shrugged.

I was amused to see his hair ruined and his face with an unreadable expression, but to sum it up, they all had the look that said, "Fuck my life."

"England is my city." I sing the tune, quietly.

Jake was blazing mad, "Dude, We're going to a photoshoot today." He complained.

"That's the point." Daniel shrugs while I just stood there.

"Who's idea is it?" He demands, looking at all of us.

Corbyn pointed to me, my mouth gaped open. "You traitor."

Jake turns to me, "Run." I would laugh at him and say no if he weren't so pissed off right now.

And so I did.

I spin around and ran as fast as I could, Leaving the boys and Christina behind while they looked at me with confusion.

I step on the damp cement, and turn around the corner, Hearing Jake's obnoxiously loud footsteps, I ran faster.

Although, as I turn to the the corner, I taste chocolate, it was then I realized I got slapped by Jake fucking Paul with a fucking chiffon cake.

Yup.

Cake.

I fell to the floor with a yelp, the air getting knocked out of me as I propped myself up with my hands behind me.

I heard laughing from Nick, Chance and Jake as I wipe the creamy substance out of my face, and when I was finally able to clean it all off, I open my eyes to find the hottest twins ever, and a vlog camera directed at my face.

"Actually, we were gonna use this on Logan, but then I saw you and I was like why not." Jake explains, looking at me through his camera as he did.

"That hurt." I groan, ignoring him and standing up with the help of Zach, I took this as an advantage to attack him with a hug and wipe all the chocolate to him.

From the corner of my eye, Jack rolled his eyes, he was close to us so the camera probably caught it.

Zach looked at me with his mouth agape, "This was new!" He groans, pointing to his cake-covered sweater.

I grin, "Now we're even."

"I didn't do anything though." He said.

"Yes you did."

"No I didn't."

"Yes you-" I was cut off by Logan saying "Boring!" I just turn to glare at him- well, at the camera since it was still focused to us.

When I turned the other direction, I saw one of the twins from earlier flirting with Christina.

My mouth parted, both of the Paul who were vloging turned to the direction I was looking to, but they both regretted it and turned back around when they both saw the scene.

Corbyn looked mad, while Christina laughed at the twin, I didn't know if it was Ivan or Emilio, but she probably thought they were just joking around.

Now everyone was looking at them.

"Uh." I made a sound, "I-I need to take a shower." I stutter.

"Me too."

"Me three."

All the boys who were victims of our prank and me started walking to the Team 10 house, but I realized I didn't live there and turned back around and starting walking back again.