Chap. 1

Ari^^^
Age: 35
_____________
Emma Pov

I rolled my eyes and turned away, about to walk back to my room to get ready. But i felt Evan grab my forearm.

"I was just kidding! Calm your tits." I huffed, and yanked me arm away.

"But still! Don't joke about this stuff! Jack is always here, and he could have shown up in the conversation any second if he wanted!" I yank my arm from Evan and go upstairs to get ready for the movies tonight.

"We are leaving in 45 minutes!" Evan yelled up the stairs. I didn't reply back. I went straight to my room. I picked out a basic outfit.

I touched up my make up, which I was good at

I touched up my make up, which I was good at. Grabbed my phone off the charger and rushed down the stairs. At the end of the stairs Jack was wearing a white tee amd black jeans with Adidas shoes.

I blush immediately when I see him he gives me a smile. "Hey twat," he says to me as I get to the bottom of the stairs.

"Hey ass wipe," I replied punching my arm. It didn't phase him at all. He ruffled the top of my head. I I push him off and groan.

"I just did my hair!" I rolled my eyes going to the mirror closest to me. Which was quite big to be honest.

I put a French braid down my head and called for the boys so we could go. We went In jacks car because his looks nicer.

We were soon at thr theater, I was just so exited to see the new IT! We loaded or of the car ansd walked to the front doors to see a girl that completely looked like a doll. She had her nose stuck in her phone.

I looked over at Jack to see him staring at her, ew what the fuck?

"Hey Nikki," her head shot up from her phone and her lips looked nasty and fake. He kissed her cheek. She gave him a hug making sure to run her boobs all of him. They were about to burst out of her bra.

I roll my eyes and they talk and i text Bailey annoyed. I look at my brother an he was already walking in with Jack and Nikki. So I follow behind. They didn't even try to hold the door for me.

We paid and got in and sad down. Nikki was all over Jack it was honestly annoying.

Half way through the movie I was bored, it wasn't a bad movie! I just wasn't as interested as it used to be i guess.

"I'm going to the restroom," I whisper to my brother and he just nods. The whole I was walking I was just staring at my phone. I bumped into some one.

"Oh my, I'm so sorry-" I look up to see Daniel. A boy from my school, I didn't know much about him but I do know that he's only a year older than me. He's not bad looking he was well built. I domt think he was a 'fuckboy' of what some people call them. He hangs out with a very small group.

He smiled at me, he has perfectly straight teeth and they were such a bright white it was blinding. I notice that his hand is on my arm from where he helped me to keep my balance. A sgiver ran down my spine.

"It's fine," he then took his hand from my arm and it was tingling were his hand was. He never removed his beautiful breathe taking smile. He must be a happy person, very joyful.

He has alight brown shaggy hair that dropped over his fore head a little. He had on a blue tee that said our schools name, and a pair of regular blue jeans with converse. Very basic guy but he could rock it better than most. His green eyes had a shine to them as if he was just happy all the time.

It started to get awkward after a seconds. He opebed his mouth like he was about to talk but I soon felt a hand on my arm. I was being pulled back into the theater by no other than Jack Henery.

"I thought you were going to the restroom dolan?" He seemed aggravated? I don't know why though, there's possibly nothing I could have done to make him mad.

I was now back in the dark theater. Seeing pennywise on the screen. Oh I fucking hate clowns I don't know why I liked this movie so much. But the theater was packed. There was never this many people. I guess alot allot of people liked the movie.

I was seated again and I fell asleep, since Jack wouldn't let me leave.

----

FIRST CHAPTER I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED! I'm sorry it took me so long just to upload one simple chapter anf I'm sorry the book is starting off boring. But as the chapters go by you will see how everyone looks! Ily byez!♡

(I edit the stories later on)