Chap. 2

Ethan^^^
Age: 35

♡Emma♡

I was shook awake, very violently. "Get the fuck off me," I push whoever it was away. Then I had this cold substance running down my chest and face. I jumped out of the, mostly uncomfortable seat. With a yelp, I wiped my face as I heard laughter. I opebed my eyes to see a lot up theater. My brother holding his stomach, and that Nikki bitch holding a cut with a smirk on her face. I look over to Jack and see a unreadable face.

I push my brother back and he stumbles. I look back at Nikki and she still had an evil smirk on her face. I picked up some ones random cup and threw ths substance all over her skimpy outfit. She gasped and looked down. She let out an annoying scream. I ran out of the theater to the restroom. and took my flannel off my waste and put it over myself. I buttoned it up and wippped my face off with water and a paper towel. I tide my hair up and fixed my running mascara.

I only looked tired which was accurate. 

I walk straight out of the theater when I'm done. You know what? I have a but load of homework to do anyways.

I get home and go straight to my room. Which also had a connected bathroom so I easily take a shower. I locked my door before doing so, recalling the last prack that Evan pulled on me. I rolled my eyes turning on the shower. There wasn't a single window in this bathroom which I was grateful for because I hate windows in the bathroom no matter how high up we are. I just feel some one is watching me or could break in. Ya know that feeling?

-

I sadly had to get out of the shower, I had to officially get started on homework.

I read the first probable and groaned throwing myself back in the chair.

There was a small knock on the door. I got up to check who it was. Before I opened of course I asked.

"Who is it?" I furrowed my eyebrows together.

"Me," I could notice that voice anywhere. Uncle Ethan.

"I don't know anyone of the name me," I smiled with a slight giggle at the end.

"Open the door," he let out his deep laugh making me dump a little. I unlock the door and open it so he can enter. He walks in and looks around my room. My room was in a some what good state right now. Clothes here and there but besides that everything was pretty tighty.

"Your room is a lot cleaner than your brothers," he looked around. And laid on the bed letting out a deep breath.

♡♡♡

I'm so sorry to keep y'all waiting! Chapters are probably gonna be short sorry :(