Chap. 5

Evan^^^
Age: 17

♡Emma♡

The date flew by. It wasn't the most exiting thing. All James did was talk. Talk. Talk.

Finally he dropped me off at home. I wasn't feeling well, I think that pudding I had for dessert didn't set well...

I started up the starts. I went to go say night to mom bug I heard her and Ethan talking so I just walk, but I stop in my tracks. My blood ran cold and I'm pretty sure my skin went pale.

Moan.

My eyes wide, I turn and put my ear up to the door.

"Ethan, please stop, we haven't even told the kids yet.." I heard my mom say.

My heart pounded, I'm pretty sure they could hear it.

"We could be together if it wasn't for my foolish teenage years." He sighed, I could tell he was exhausted. He continued "And when are you going to tell Stella she is adopted?"

My eyes wide in horror. My head started to pound. Throb. Every Where. I started to get dizzy.

What if I'm adopted? What if we are all adopted?

"Ethan! Shut up some one might hear Us!" She whisper yelled. She got up from her bed because it squeaked. I ran in my brothers room and shut, I left the door cracked. So it didn't make that smack sound when it closes. You know how old houses are.

My mom's door squeaked open and she looked around. I peeped my eye out as i spy a little more. Holding my breath because it was very unsteady, from what I just heard. My mom sighed and went back in her room.

I shut the door completely, and sigh, that king God that she didn't catch me.

I turn around and almost jumped out of my skin, I hit a hard chest.

I look up and I am staring into Jacks shiny green emraled eyes. They were dark though, he looked at me, with this look. I couldn't tell though...

"What are you Doing here?" He was towering over me. I cripple under him.

"I'm waiting," he paused and generally held my cheek in his hand. "For your brother.."

I cracked under his touch.

Wack.

I grabbed the back of my head as my brothers door opened and the door hit the back of my head. My brother picking his head through the door that jack stopped with his hand. I started to get dizzy again. My knees became weak. I wobbled.

"Woah there," jack grabbed my waist and held me steady.

"Hey there, back up Jack, I'll take her to her room. Move" jack moved and put his hands in the air in surrender. Next thing I know I'm being swooped up by my brother and he was talking me to my room.

He went to walk out but I grabbed his wrist. Stopping him. When I remember what I heard from mom and Ethan.

"Evan, I have to tell you something.." he sat down and gave me his full attention.

"Its about us and stella.."