Chap. 3

Grayson^^^
Age: 35

♡Emma♡

I told Ethan everything that happened and he was honestly mad. I have no clue why, but I told him thanks for caring.

"Brothers should stick up for sisters and be there to beat some ones ass not laugh at them!-" he ranted on, I quit listening because who wants to listen to there uncle rant? Wow why did it feel so weird to call him uncle? Oh well..

I tap his shoulder to call him down, he takes a deep breath in and letts it out slowly. I roll my eyes and let out a breathe laugh. I soon heard a knock at the print door. We and ethan spring down the stairs as if we were kids racing. Ethan got here before me and I frowned keeping my head around to see who it was.

"Sorry kid Evan isn't home right now," I heard e than say I peep around and see James. I smiled but in a confused way.

"Actually I'm not here to see evan, uhm I'm actually here to see Her." I blush as I squeeze through ethan. He had a giant smile on his face that made me wanna jump at him and smother him in kisses. But of course I was going to do that because that is absolutely, stupid.

"Hi James," my voice squeaking, which was probably annoying. I kept a smile on my face the whole time.

"Hey Em," my stomach bubbled from joy because of the name. He continued "uhm I was wondering if you wanted to, um, go on a date sometime..?"

He seemed kinda skittish about his question which made me giggle.

"I would love to!" I threw my arms around his neck and he had his hand placed lightly on my waist. I pulled away under the influence of Ethan clearing his throat.

"Is that okay with you sir?" He asked ethan, as if he was my father. I went to go correct him but Ethan spoke up first. I shut my mouth quickly.

"Yes, it is fine. As long as you have her home by 10 and it's not a school night." I smiled and looked back at James. He was a rosy red and it was so cute! He smiled and nodded with a 'yes sir' still looking me in the eyes.

"Well I'm gonna leave you two to talk," he smiled genuinely at us before closing the door. I walked towards the wooden swing on my porch. He sat next to me.

"So when do you wanna have the date," he put his arm around my neck and it sorta got awkward. I felt a little uncomfortable in this situation and I have no clue why. And I don't know why but my mood has changed around him. It feels wrong all of a sudden, unsafe almost.

"This Friday? At 6? Anywhere would be nice." I smiled crooked it seemed like. He nodded and gave me a simple kiss on the cheek that left me shocked and red as a tomato. He had a smug smirked.

"See you tomorrow," he winked and walked out of my yard. I sat there for a few seconds before walking in. I totally forgot tomorrow is Friday. I sat there and thought about random stuff before all of the sudden, it popped in my head that my PowerPoint is due tomorrow. And I haven't even started! (Me with every project)

I ran up to my room and opened my laptop and started my PowerPoint.

♡♡♡

I know it's the most boring thing ever but I promise it's about to get spicy. (Note to self never say spicy again ew) I hope y'all enjoyed and also only asking for a few things!

Vote!☆

Share💌

Follow me🤣