Chap. 6

Stella^^^
Age: 14

♡Emma♡

"And that's why I think we are adopted...." Evan was almost in tears. Jake laid on my bed with his head on my thigh. I felt sick at my stomach I didn't know if it was because Jake was laying on my thigh or that we might be adopted.

Evan got up from my bed and paced around the room. I was so distracted watching Evan pace around a room that I didn't notice that I was playing with jakes hair.

I look down at his and he had a small smile on his face. He was staring at the bed sheets.

"I need to get this off my mind," Evan mumbled looking over at us. I looked up at him and he rolled his eyes.

"Hey, Bryce Dail is throwing a party tonight." Jake looked over at Evan. Evan and I gasp at the same time.

"Are you that fucking stupid Jake?" I looked down at him, he looked up with a confused look. "After 13 years you still can't figure out our whole family hates the Dail family?"

See we have nothing with bryce but our dad's do. But really why are we rejecting this party? I have no clue. It's not like his dad's gonna be there. We are good with Bryce. We just never talk.

"I think we should go," I state. Biting my lip. Evan throws his hands up and yells 'fine' and walks out.

Maybe we shouldn't go because Evan doesn't seem to like the idea,  and our dad's have a eyes with them. And if they ever found out I was there we would be grounded for life and put on house arrest.

Me still nibbling on my lip staring at the stop Evan was just walking in, deep in my thought.

I rough thumb graves my bottom lip and pulled it from my teeth. My eyes flicker back to Jakes. His was dark. And they held and emotion that made my heart race. Lust flew through my body.

He slowly pulled me down by my chin towards his lips. His eyes digging into mine.

Finally his soft lips hit mine. It was a simple peck at first. But then our lips moved in sync.

So much going through my head I just wanted to stop time and live this moment forever.

But, I heard my brothers voice and I quickly pulled up. He was standing in the door way. Jake quickly raises up from my thigh and sat on the edge of my bed.

Evan shot us both daggers. If looks could kill we would be dead for sure. He rushed over to jake and grabbed him by the shirt and pulled him out.  

I sigh throwing myself on my bed with a smile. A big one. One that make my face hurt. My stomach for sure had butterflys in it.