Chap. 4

Emma^^^
Age: 17

♡Emma♡ 

Next day

I was slowly getting ready for my date with James. I wore a pink cropped jacket with ripped jeans and some grey ankle high boots.

My make up was pretty casual

My make up was pretty casual. Put a little gold on my eyes which blended with my skin well, my lips were a warm nude matte. And a little foundation to cover my imperfection. I throw my hair into a basic pony tail and grab my- rather tiny- back pack, which was black. I twirl in the mirror a few times and smile, very satisfied with my look. I walk into my restroom and brush my teeth and put on my necessary products.

The sound of a door bell ringed through my ears. I took a deep breathe in and exhaled. I walk back into my room and grab my phone. charger, wallet, and headphones, I shove them in my small black back pack  and slide it on my back. On the way out I glanced at myself in the mirror. I put a smile on my face and walk down stairs. There stood my brother and James they had small talk which seemed like neither of them enjoyed. 

I jump the last two steps into James arms and he hugs me tight, I was slightly lifted off the ground. It felt like hours but in reality it was probably 3 seconds at most. He sat me back on the ground, when we both heard my brother clear his throat. I turned to him and rolled my eyes.

"We should get going?" I smiled and put my hands on James chest. He smiled looking down at me and nodding. His smile made me feel something a shiver ran down my back and I got an butterfly feeling in my stomach. I shook it off, I practically pushed James out the door before my brother could say a word.

Soon we were in his black mustang. He started the engine and we left a few seconds later. I has my small bag in my lap and I looked straight forward. It was awkward to me, maybe not to him, but to me it was a totally different level.

Shivers sent down my body a hand was placed on my thigh. I state at the hand as if my eyes could burn wholes in it. But I soon realized it was James hand. I calmed down a bit. And I blushed getting it just, lay there.i smiled and looked out of my window just to be met with another car. No one inside. I look in front of me and I see a small shop, not any shop, but an ice cream shop. I smile grabbing his hand and throwing it off of my thigh. I climbed out of the car and wait for James. He came out of the car with a sigh. We both met at the front of the car. I grabbed his hand as we walked in. The place didn't have very many people.

-

We were half way done with our ice cream. I was laughing at a child good story that James had just told me. I let out a little short and I grabbed my mouth. James laughed even harder making me turn a red color. I put my ice cream in its holder and sped walked to the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror and you could barely tell I was blushing because of how darn I am. I smiled slightly as I looked myself in the mirror.

You can do this.