Chapter 1

The waves were making startling patterns. You stood there,watching.

Your naked feet sunk in the beach's sand. You moved your feet. The sand grains rubbed them smoothly. The wind blowed against your skin giving you shivers.

"Are you cold?", he asked as he safely placed his right hand over your shoulder.

The warmth of his hand was enough to put your body on fire.

"No,I am fine.", You replied in a dry voice.

It was not just your voice but your expressionless face was much of a hint.

" You're thinking about it again? Aren't you?". His voice made it obvious that he was worried.

You blankly stared the waves and nodded a little.

He sighed.

The more you wanted to free yourself from it, the more you found yourself entrapped. The freedom you longed for, was locked and the key was with you. Maybe you just didn't wanted to let go.

Where you experienced intense pain, there the satisfaction of remembering it endured you. Maybe you liked how both grief and pleasure ate you up at the same time.

"Just let go..", he made you feel all magical. He filled you up.

You could feel butterflies in your stomach. You were forgetting it all, already.

"Right now I am with him and I'll give my everything to him. Every ounce of love that I have, is of his now.", you thought to yourself.

You wrapped your arms around his neck while he pulled you closer by holding your waist.

The Sun started to set and everything started to dissolve.

* * * * * *

(Editing it. In case you get a notification, sincerely sorry.🙏)