Chapter 4

* * * * *

You were sitting on a bench waiting for jungkook to come.

It was morning and the sun was shining bright. You were nervous and your face was flushed.

You saw a man coming towards you. It was jungkook. You could tell it just from his body structure.

You wanted to run away but he was already waving his hand. You waved back.

"You called and said that it was important. What is it?", he asked while sitting next to you.

"I... ummm.. I.....", you couldn't seem to think at all.

Words lost. Hands trembling.

"Are you okay?!", he asked in a worried tone.

"Yeah.....", you replied. Your face was all pale.

"Then what is it?", he asked impatiently.

"I'm pregnant!", you didn't stop and let it all out at once.

* * * * * *

"What are you thinking?", he asked, "Let's go! We have rested enough."

You were lost in your thoughts. You blinked and a tear fell from one of your eye.

"Are you okay?! Are you crying?! Does your feet hurt this bad?", he piled the questions in front of you.

"What? Are you saying something?", you said coming back to your senses.

"You're crying!", he was disturbed.

"No!I am not.", you said causally.

He wiped a tear from your face and showed it to you.

"Oh!", you sighed.

"I had no idea I was. I think something in the air is making me tear.", you tried to cover your tracks.

He knew you well.

"I see...", he taunted.

"I was thinking about the guy who was sitting next to our table. He was so hawt! His muscles. His lips....", you joked to lighten up the mood.

"Enough! You want punishment? Don't you?", he asked.

You could see lust in his eyes.

"As if I hate your punishments...", you replied and gave him a dirty look.

"You're being naughty these days. You'll get a punishment soon.", he said while smirking.

"Or I'll punish you..", you added. There was no way you could dominate him.

He never gave you the chance to. You were too weak to control him.

Even if you tried to, he would grip you stronger than before. The thrusts made you weak and those slams were just an addition.

"That would be interesting.", he taunted.

"Why don't we reach home first.", you suggested and giggled.

"Yeah!", he said.

Both of you then started to walk towards home again.

* * * * * *