Chapter 5

* * * * * *

The rays of Sun illuminated your entire room. You safely laid on bed with pillows at both of your sides.

Jungkook woke you up.

"You're getting so fat! Look at your belly!", he laughed.

"Don't listen to your daddy. He's mean.", you talked to the little one inside you.

"So now you won't even talk to me directly", he taunted.

He bent down to your tummy and said, "Trying to steal my girl.. Ah! We'll see once you're out.".

You giggled.

He kissed your forehead and brought you breakfast that he made himself.

* * * * *

Last night things got heated. As he said "you'll get a punishment soon", so you did.

Even though you were completey drained of energy, you still had to cope with jungkook's stigma.

He cleaned you and got you dressed. Your body ached and your muscles were stiff.

You were so tired that you instantly fell asleep once he was done with you.

The night went by just like that. The Sun came up. You woke jungkook up.

"Today's a holiday! At least let me sleep now!", he said while turning side.

"Should have gone to sleep early instead of thrusting in me!", you replied and pulled the blanket off him.

"YAAAAA!", he yelled.

You started running because you knew he was going to come after you.

"Stop right there!", he commanded.

"Do I look like a fool?", you shouted.

Both of you were running like idiots throwing random stuff at each other.

Jungkook finally caught you ,"Got ya!"

"Let go off me....", you tried to free yourself but his arms were tightly wrapped around you.

He picked you up and climbed the sofa.

"Should I throw you from here", he questioned.

"Nooo.... haha... you won't right", you asked.

He acted like he was going to throw you down but didn't.

"Don't jungkook! I'll be a good girl.", you said and gave him an innocent smile.

He teased you again by lowering you but this time instead of pulling you back, he accidently let go of you.

* * * * * *

(Internally screaming.)