Chapter 3

You came out of the room trying to hide yourself because you felt a little shy.

The dress was a bit exposing after all it was jungkook's choice.

Your hair were rolled up in a perfect bun. A few strands of hair fell on your face so you put them securely behind your ears.

Your make-up was on point.

"What are you looking at?", you questioned while raising your eyebrow.

He was still glancing at you. Everything about you was so exemplary that he just couldn't help but look.

"Just you.", he was lost.

"Let's go.", he said breaking the silence.

"What?Where!?", you were shocked because you had no idea he was taking you out.

"Don't you wanna come?", he teased you.

"Of course yes!", you replied.

"Wait.", he instructed.

He went to the bedroom and came out with a blazer.

He handed it to you, "You can't go out with that much of exposure. Can you? That is only for me to enjoy."

"Actually I can.", you replied and giggled.

He helped you with the blazer.

"Let's go", he said in excitement.

You finally reached the restaurant.

He got off and opened the door of the car for you.

He smiled and you smiled back.

It had been almost a year since you got married but you two still acted like you both were newly wed birds.

While holding each others hand, you both entered the restaurant.

The waiter showed your table and handed over the menu.

Jungkook ordered for you as well. He knew you better than you did yourself.

You both talked about random stuff. Then he finally got up.

"Where are you going?!" , you asked surprisingly.

"Just wait and watch", he winked at you.

He climbed the stage and announced, "This is for my beautiful wife."

He started singing. His voice gave you goosebumps every time.

As he sang, you felt falling for him even more but you were already madly in love. Shivers passed your body like waves.

He stopped singing and all the people in the restaurant applauded. He was blushing a little.

He seated himself.

You were speechless.

"His voice. He's so perfect. Everything about him is just so flawless! But why is he even with me.", your thoughts were killing you right now.

You snapped out of them and said, "I love you....".

He replied, "I love you more."

"Most.", you said politely.

He strongly resisted the urge to kiss you, knowing that he was in public.

The waiter served the food. You two ate and talked.

When you both were done eating , Jungkook paid the bill.

On your way back, when you were half way through, the car ran out of gas.

"Fuck! I forgot to refill!"

You sighed. You both had no option other than to walk.

There came neither a car nor a bus on your way.

Holding hands,walking and exchanging looks at night under bright stars was extremely romantic yet tiring.

"Ahh! I am tired! My legs hurt! These heels are even sharper than a knife.", you complained.

"Come on! Get on my back.", he said bending low so that it could be easier for you to climb.

"No! The way is too long! You'll be exhausted in no time.", you replied.

"You're doing it my way.", he commanded.

"I'll walk.", you said.

Your tone was rather strict this time.

"Okay.", he said calmly. All of a sudden, he picked you up on one of his shoulders.

"What are you gonna do about this now?", he teased you as he let a small laugh out.

He was way too powerful than you. You stood no chance against him.

"Dominant one.", you thought.

After walking for about thirty minutes you requested him to put you down.

He did as you said as he was drained of energy too.

"Why don't we sit here for a while.", he suggested.

"Yeah! We should.", you said pointing at a bench near you.

* * * * * *