Chapter 2

You woke up next morning.

You tried to get up but were held back by jungkook's arm that was safely placed around your tummy.

You attempted to move it but failed.

"Damn. He's even strong in his sleep.", you thought. You started to admire his muscles and veiny arms.

You moved your fingers tracing his veins. The sensation of pleasure made him clinch.

He was awake. You knew it. He was enjoying the fact that you were playing with his arm.

You could feel him smiling against your neck.

To tease him, you pinched his arm a little. He attacked back by holding you tighter. You felt helpless at last and couldn't bear the pressure.

"Okay! Enough! You're hurting me now".

He let you loose.

You turned and faced him. His eyes were all puffy, so were yours. He patted you cheeks twice.

"You're getting late for work.", you said.

"Am I?", he questioned as his bunny smile started appearing on his face.

You got up from bed even though you wanted to stay in his arms a little longer.

While you were making breakfast, he got dressed up.

White shirt and black pants.

"Ah! He looks so good!", you thought.

Your mind couldn't concentrate on anything but how handsome he looked in white shirt.

You went to the bedroom after placing the breakfast on the table.

You were worst at cooking but he never complained.

He loved your flaws more than he loved your perfection.

You came out with his coat. His eyes were on you, examining you.

This didn't make you feel uncomfortable at all because he always made you feel safe.

You gave him a cheesy look. He laughed.

He got up, came near you and turned his back towards you.

You helped him with the coat. He placed his hand on your head gently brushing your hair.

Then he kissed your cheeks and left.

He used to call you thrice a day to keep a check on you since you were still recovering from what had happened.

Even though you pretend like you weren't affected but you still were.

"Yeah! I am okay. Yeah.. I know.. Yeah.. okay...I love you too", you placed your phone next to the drawer.

At night, you waited for him. He was late! You were worried because he usually called you and informed you of getting late. But today, not a single call.

He finally came home.

"You're late! I was waiting for you! You know that I get worried.", you said.

He picked you up and started shaking you.

"Put me down!Ahhh! Seriously!".

"You like this? don't you?", he was teasing you.

He knew you loved it when he picked you up and controlled your whole body making you feel completey powerless.

"What is that in your hand?", you pointed at a packet wrapped in a gift paper.

"Oh that! That's for my new girlfriend!", he rolled his eyes.

"YAAAAAA YOU!", you shouted.

He was joking of course. You were the love of his life. You opened the pack and found a beautiful dress inside.

"Wear it. It will look nice on you.", he said. You kissed him and went to bedroom.

* * * * * *

(What was I thinking when I wrote this?! lol! Don't judge me it was my first ever attempt to write!)