Chapter 8

"What?!", he asked.

"I want to have a baby again.", you repeated.

His eyes widened.

"Are you sure?", he asked.

"Do you know how much time it took you to completely recover!", he was shouting now.

"Do you have any idea what I went through!", the moment he realised he was yelling he stopped

"I am sorry.... It's just that...", he apologized but before he could complete the sentence you interrupted,

"I understand.". You were low-key expecting this reaction.

After the baby died, you went quiet for 5 months.

It was not you who surffered the most, it was jungkook.

When the baby died, he just didn't lose the baby, he lost you as well.

There was no way he would take the chance to lose you again.

For continuous 5 months, he took care of you. Brought you back to life.

He didn't wanted you to suffer all that again.

"You can take it all out on me. You haven't gotten the chance to express yourself. Don't contain your feelings.", you tried to comfort him.

His heart felt heavy. He had no idea what to say. You went and hugged him

Your arms were wrapped around him and your hands smoothly moved on his back.

At first he stood there motionless but then you felt his head on your shoulder.

The tears fell from his eyes and were absorbed by your shirt.

It was like the time had stopped.

Everything was still fresh in his memories. He still hadn't forgotten how it felt losing you.

"It's okay....", you said.

"It's just that I am scared.", he told.

"It's okay. I won't be like that again. We won't have a baby. We can live like this happily.", you had no idea what you were saying.

You really wanted to have a child but jungkook was your world.

You could do anything for his satisfaction

It wasn't like jungkook didn't wanted to start a family with you, he was just afraid of everything that had happened in past.

You used to cry all day along. You didn't ate at all. Jungkook had to force you to eat. You just sat in the bedroom blank and completely lifeless.

This killed jungkook more than ever.

Seeing you in such state made his insides burn. Losing the baby along with you, he just couldn't do it all over again.

* * * * * *

"Hey.", he said politely after coming home.

You didn't reply.

"Look what I brought for you!", he said excitedly as he took out a small box that was wrapped.

Again you gave him no reaction.

"Won't you even look at it?", he sighed.

Your eyes didn't move even a little.

He took out a necklace.

"Isn't it beautiful? Once you told me you wanted it at a shop.", he said while coming closer to you.

He placed the necklace around your neck and closed it.

"It looks even more beautiful on you.". You tried to smile but failed.

Jungkook was disappointed.

No matter how hard he tried, he just couldn't get you back to normal.

* * * * * *

Jungkook was crying with his head on your shoulder.

"I am so sorry... I shouldn't have brought this up.", you apologized.

You wiped his tears.

"Go wash your face.", you said in a soft voice.

* * * * * *