Commander Omega

Percy pov~ It had been about a week since Percy left, and he hadn't got any sleep.He faced old and new monsters, sadley including his long lost friend the minotaur. Apparently news had gotten out about Percy being out in the 'wild', the minotaur wasn't the only one seeking revenge.

As percy slept against the wall in a dark alley (or at least tried), a bright light expanded infront of him. He groaned standing up, and uncapping his pen. A dark figure appeared as the light dimmed. It was him.

"You- you're real." he stuttered lowering his sword. 

"Yes I am more than just a dream. I am much more than that." He said spreading out his arms.

"What, who are you?" He asked the power diluting his voice.

"I am Chaos creator of the universe." With that Percy fell on his butt astonished, causing Chaos to chuckel. 

"I understand yo need a home." he continued, a kind aura now radiating off of him. Percy nodded his head slowly, staring up at him from the ground.

"I know of a place. I will show you and you will decide." Percy normally didn't accept invitations from strangers, but he was worried about what would happen if he didn't. He grabbed Chaos's hand and a loud pop echoed in his head.

The world around him changed,and he was now standing in a large, empty room. A dark purple thrown sat at the end drapped in velvet and gold. Olympus was amazing, but this place was out of this world. (A/N Haha get it. Planet of Chaos,literallly out of this- no... okay.) 

When he turned around he was hardley able to breath. A large glowing city with glass, and marble building rose higher than the clouds. The window on the far wall was huge, like a kalidascope (or however you spell it) A colage of colors shining on the floor. 

"It is amazing. What you can do with the univeres. It will never stop building" Chaos said standing by Percy. 

"Annabeth would love this." He muttered unable to take back his words. Chaos looked to him sympathetically as he swept towards him. 

"Come my boy, there is much more to see."

The castle was amazing. Portraits and art Percy could never imagine lined the walls statues almost touching the high ceiling. As Percy walked he saw hundreds of teens that were all shapes and sizestraining with lasers, metal poles, and virtual dummies. 

"This is my army. When there is trouble on a planet they go to help. They have all theyneed except for one thing.' He statted looking at me. "A commander." Percy had trouble realizing what he ment until it sunk through that chaos was staring directly at him. 

"You, you want me?" He stutterd. "For all of them." Percy said gesturing to the teenagers training. 

"Percy, I have seen many heros, but few have sacraficed as much as you. You knewit was probrably death you faced against Gaea and Kronos, but you did not run away. You are kind to others and loyal. The fact that you have so much power, but do not act like it is truly humbling to every one you meet. We need a commander like that." Chaos said as Perc looked into his eyes.

It was mesmerizing. Galaxies and stars circled in them a purple glow raidiatng off. 

"Percy Jackson will you be my commander?" Chaos asked.

Percy looked up at him a small grin playing on his lips. "Yes my lord."

Percy entered the dining hall (more like mall.) repeating his name over and over. "I am Commander Omega,Commander Omega." He wore a sea green cloak the hood covering his face making him unrecognizable. Apperentaly he was known across the Galaxies after he defeated Gaea. He walked with Chaos and the room turned quiet. 

"Behold Omega your new commander." chaos boomed and all the warriors knelt before him. "Uh,- you can get up now." Percy said nervously as he looked over them. 

"Come." Chaos said, "I have a few people I would like to show you."

Percy took a double take when he stared at his dead frineds. "You, how." Percy gaspes staring at them his eyes wide, wanting to poke them to see if they were real.

"Many of my army are borught back. I take those who have sacrificed much and have proved themselves worthy to fight for me." Luke, Beckendorf, Selina, Castor, Zoe, Bianica, and other demigods who had died during the war.

"Welcome hoemcommander Omega," Beckendorf grinned. 

(2,000 Chaos years later) 

Percy and his Leutenant Alpha (Luke) strode down the hall toward th emeeting room. Percy took his seet at the end, Luke on his side. Everyone saluted him as he sat down, causing him to grumble.

Chaos stood at the other end clearing his throught."Yes my Lord?" Percy asked Bowing his head. "Earth has witnessed a new threat." Percy sat up straight along with Luke. "This threat is Malice my  brother."

"No." Percy muttered. "Not him, no, no, no, no, no."Only Luke heard him and he looked at Percy worried.

"Lord Chaos."He siad standing up."I offer to take my elite team there if that is permitted." Chaos smiled. "That will be necessary, you and Leutenant Alpha shall go first along with Night." The team will arrive four days after your arrival. Go alert your team and get ready."

Percy muttered to himself memories of Malice hitting him like a punch in the stomache. It had been a long time ago and Percy had been much weaker. Though, the pain and visions still haunted him in his sleep.

He quickly grabbed his things, and two extra cloaks as he rushed into his room. It was plain with a blue bed and dark walls. A moniter that showed him the galazies sat on his nightstand and a small closet and bathroom were on the right of his door.

"Night." He said standing beside her. "Commander is it true where we are going, she said a small sparkel in her eye. "It is." he confirmed looking straight ahead.

Luke rushed in panting causing Night (Zoe) to grimance. "You are always late." she huffed crossing her arms.

"I am busy" he shrugged standing beside Percy. 

Percy took a deep breath raising his hand. A dark portal began to open, swirling with the night sky and clouds. He imagined camp half-blood and the hill in which he wished to appear. He stepped through followed by Luke and Zoe. 

Omega-Percy

Alpha- Luke

Night- Zoe

Forge- Beckendorf

Beauty- Silena

Leapord- Castor

Archer- Will 

Angel- Bianica 

Ethan- Revenge