Hope

ercy pov~

I felt my body ache, as if something was ripping through my skin. I screamed in agony, as Malice continued to torture me. Soon my head lulled back as I escaped the pain, unconscious. 

"Percy I don't have much time." I looked around confused, realizing I was dreaming. Chaos appeared in front of me causing me to gasp. 

"I am sorry boy, I wish I could explain more, but I have hidden something from you. You have an unspeakable amount of power, and you can escape from my brother, but you have to listen closely. Part of the universes power is hidden inside you. That is what malice wants, what he has been trying to get from you. He doesn’t know the fact, that it cannot be taken, only used.

You are the only one who has the ability to use it. Somehow, your actions and hopes for your world were so pure, that you were able to hold this dangerous power. You can unlock it by thinking of things you care about, you have to think of hope and light, that is the only way the power can open up to you. If you do not hold on to those things darkness will consume you and destroy you.

If you can hold on, you will not lose your soul when you unlock this power. You need to look in yourself, the knowledge of this power is only the first step, but once you unlock it, it will be of great help. I wouldn't tell you this if I believed there was another way. This is very dangerous and confusing, but you need to know that it is possible.”

Luke pov~

The room fell silent when I pulled my hood off. I looked to Annabeth who stood there shocked her hand over her mouth. Before I could say anything, my body shook with power. Electricity shot through my veins as I crumbled to the ground. 

"You left! How could you, you were bad and then you died, when you decided to do something right."

I looked up to see Thalia on the ground next to me. She had tears spilling form her eyes. I gave her a sheepish smile.

"Would a hug help?" She nodded and I wrapped my arms around her. I loved my friends on the chaos planet, but there are some friends here I could never forget. 

I felt another pair of arms wrap around me and I looked up to see Annabeth smiling up at me. She turned around wiping tears from her eyes. 

"I think our troubles of trust have been settled. Tomorrow we will send out a party of ten for Percy. The seven new hero’s and three others will go." Annabeth stepped down after informing the camp, and I walked towards my tent a smile spread across my face.

******

The next morning I got up early. Zoe walked with me towards the pavilion and the rest of the chaos soldiers met us there. Annabeth, Nico, and Grover stood together waiting for us.

"Okay." I said clapping my hands together. "Percy is now imprisoned in the shadow realm. We are heading to Manhattan, Nico, Hazel and Bianica will all work together to shadow travel us there. After that I will lead you to the place where we can enter into his realm. Perce showed me after he escaped so we could post guards there. Ready?”

Everyone nodded their heads and we all held hands, squeezing our eyes shut as the darkness consumed us. We appeared in a dark alley. I looked to Selina who was shivering in Bekendorfs arms. She was terrified of darkness, after being captured a few chaos years ago.

I was about to continue to the next part of the plan when a bright, blinding light erupted all around us. The power was so strong we all dropped to our knees. I knew exactly who it was.

Percy pov~

I woke up in my cell again, my head rushing with thoughts. I dragged myself up, propping against the wall. I thought about what Chaos said, and played it over and over again in my head. I took a deep breath as I sensed Malice coming. A dark shadow stood in front of my cell, rage erupting from his presence.  

“Your friends are foolish, they have come to look for you. How could they disrespect me by even believing that they could defeat me? What do they even have, to believe that?”

I knew that if they managed to get to Malice they would not have a great end. They were strong, but they weren’t ready.

“Hope.” I croaked causing Chaos to turn to me. “They have hope.” I shut my eyes, chasing the darkness out of me. I focused on the hope and love inside of me, latching onto it. I felt my body tremble as power started to flow through it. I began to slip from the hope and I grabbed on tighter. I thought of Annabeth and my family, I thought of camp, and my friends on the Chaos planet.

My eyes shot open, glowing with pure light as I rose from the cells floor, I heard Malice scream as I bent the bars away, stepping out.  Malice began to release dark energy, drawing long black sword from the air. Without thinking I felt my am shoot forward, riptide appearing in my hand, glowing in blue. Our swords met, causing a bang to shake the cell. I ducked and rolled as Malice and I fought. I found an opening and kicked malice in the gut, causing him to fly backwards.

 I flew upwards crashing through stories of metal and rock. I appeared in the middle of the street, in front of an old building, and collapsed.

A/N

Hebobo, I hope you liked it. I tried not to make this too confusing! (I feel like I have been saying that a lot lately.) Anyways, I want to try and update the next chapter a little more quickly. So that being said, I believe this is your queue, Stolls……

Travis: ahem

Connor: We would like to thank our dad first…

Travis: For always being there for us….

Connor: And we are TOTALLY not being SARCASTIC…..

Hermes: Are you defying me?

ZEUS: ARE YOU DEFYING ME

Hermes: This doesn’t involve you…

ZEUS: I THINK THE FACT THAT MY GODLY MANLY WHITE UNDERWEAR IS MISSING

Travis: You mean your godly size tighty whites

ZEUS: DO NOT MOCK THE MAGICAL UNDERPANTS

Connor: You see Zeus, we actually love your godly sized undies

Travis: They are great for wedgies

Connor: The fact that they can stretch from human form to godly form is amazing

ZEUS: YOU MEAN TO SAY THAT MY UNDERWEAR HAS BEEN CONTAMINATED BY MEAR HALFBLOODS

Travis: Yeo, and might I say they are very well fit

ZEUS: YOU WORE THEM! I SHALL HANG YOU FROM OLYMPUS AND FEED YOU TO STORM SPIRITS

Hermes: Now Zeus you must realize that they are not the only ones who have done this.

ZEUS: WHAT!

Queen: Here we go again. Rick owns all!

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP