You promised

Percy pov~

If anything I wish I were dead. Even though my body was numb, pain and anger flowed through me. I saw everything die. People I loved, people I lost, and people I didn't even know. I saw them die, and for some reason it was my fault. 

I would be lying if I said I felt pain all over my body. because it wasn't my pain that I felt. It was everyone elses. 

My eyes squeezed shut as I tried to escape this nightmare. The place I never wanted to return to. The shadows. 

I slowly felt my eyes close and I was pulled from reality.

A white room with no furniture appeared before me. I stood there confused. My dreams normally consisted of old memories, and people. I looked down, and I had no armor on. 

I wore a pair of wethered jeans and an orange Camp Half-Blood T-shirt. Clothes I hadn't touched in years.

 I squinted my eyes as I saw light form infront of me. It created a shape of the girl I knew all too well. 

Annabeth.

Luke pov~ 

I sprinted towards the big house and burst into the rec room. the camp councilers stood shouting, and waving their hands in the air like they were dirrecting traffic. 

I made my way towards Chiron and made sure my hood was covering my face, as I stood infront of my previous teacher. 

I was about to open my mouth when a shout echoed through the room. 

"Quiet!"

Posiden stood there Annabeth at his side. his eyes were red, but a small gleam lingered in his eye. 

"My son is missing, and you, the leaders of this camp squabble like children. Percy,"He said choking on his name. "Would ask the least of you to be civilized about it. You realize he is being tortured and starved at this moment."

Posidens voice started to crack and he sat down in one of the chiars, as Annabeth rubbed his back, tears falling from her eyes.

The room was quiet as everyone sat down looking at Posiden astonished.  

"We know where Percy is." Annabeth her voice craked and shaking. The shock of finally finding Percy, only to lose him must be unberable for her.

"He isn't dead." she continued. "Last night, in my dream I saw him. He told me he was in a realm called the shadows. I don't know what or where it is, but I have a feeling it isn't anywhere near here."

Everyone nodded there head, whispering. I stood up. gaining everyones attention. 

"I will contact my elite team, and we will send troops to find him and bring him back." I said, but before I could continue someone shot up. 

"I'm sorry but I think we should look for Percy. We have known him longer, and know what he would do in these situations." Nico stated, a firey blaze in his eyes.

I opened my mouth to retort but was interupted once again with a loud CRACK

Chaos appeared in the middle of the room, his dark robe billowing even though there was no wind. Campers gasped and kneeled in his presence. 

"Arise children, you need not bow." He said as he gestured for them to get up. I stiffled a laugh. Chaos only talked like this in the very old realms where he was very well respected. 

"Luke," he turned to me his voice becoming normal. He was serious. 

"I believe you must gain their trust. I have brought five of the elite with me, who this camp knows they will arrive here when I leave. Please," he said his eyes pleading. "Bring Percy back. He is in the shadow realm." I choked back my vomit. That was a place where Chaos had no power."