Her

A/N: I decided to write in first person because I want to see if it is any better. Tell me what you think please!!!!! 

Percy pov.~

After the arena I decided to go back to the chaos tent and check in with the rest of my elite team. I needed them prepared, Malice was a huge threat, he showed no mercy. I was worried about telling the campers. I knew that they had no idea what they were fighting and if they found out, a new fear would spread over the camp.

Fear was what Malice wanted, it was what he fed on. I couldn't let him get stronger. Not yet. 

As I walked down towards the tent, campers came to me asking for advice. "How do I fight well with a shorter sword?" A young Athena girl asked. She had dirty blonde hair, her eyes almost identical to Annabeths. I pushed the thought away, likeI did all my past focusing on the task at hand. 

I demenstratedwith my sword that if you have a shorter swor, get closer to your apponent. I smiled vaugly(AHH I can't spell. Don't hurt me I'm fragile.) remembering when I first learned this from Luke, before he decided to go all krokro on us. 

Ever since Luke and I started working together, we have joked about that more and more. The threats we have faced, while defending the galaxy have made this incident look like a four yearolds tantrum. 

When I reached the tent Luke was watching the cooking channel (don't even ask) while Zoe was talking to Angel (Bianica) on the Galaxy IM. Those two had become inseperable ever since they joined the army, and were constantly jabbering about hunter stuff. (You know, the usual plotting deaths, and hiring assasins.) 

I walked into my bedroom, pulling off my hood. Blue walls with silhouted waves were decorated with old photos. I never wanted to forget my old life, and I took them every where I went. I traced the picture of Annabeth, a single tear running down my cheek. "I did what was best., but I just can't let you go."

Annabeth pov.~ 

"Chiron!" I yelled as the storm of crazed campers rushed towards his archery lesson. "Chiron!" I yelled again waving my hands in the air.  He turned his head sighing in exasperation.

Ever since I had had the vision of Percy about a week ago I had been pestering him like crazy. I begged him to go on quests, but he deemed it too dangerous. "What is it Annabeth?" He asked notching annother arrown.

"Prophecy, Rachel, I think." I stuttered out, hope building up in me. I didn't want to tell anyone but I had a slight hope that the myth was Percy. I know it sounded far off but my mind had been ticking and working day and night. Dragging peices together. The warriors of chaos had a vibe to them like they knew where they were. Nico could sense a residue of death on some of them and how he knew them. What if one of those campers was Percy.

Chiron turned to us the arrow dropping from its notch. "Tell me."

After we told Chiron and Dyonosis (Yes sadley he was still here. He got a little sassy with Daddy.) Chiron called us for a counclers meeting. I sat next to Piper who was looking intently at Katoptris. 

I glanced at Omega who was standing in the corner twirling a red pen. The way Per- he did. I can't think about him anymore, not when his anniversary is near, I can't break down, he would want me to be strong. 

Omega was staring at me as if I wasn't real. His cloak covered his eyes, but I could tell by his Aura. It's so strong, I can practically read him like a book. 

I tried to avoid his gaze shifting in my seat. Something was up with him, I didn't know what, but something drew me towards him. I closed my eyes rubbing my temples, I was confused, and children of Athena are almost never confused. 

Percy pov~

I steped into the councilers meeting room, which had barely changed in the last 5000 years. The pingpong table still sat in the middle loaded with cheeze wiz and soda cans. I wanted to reach for some so bad, missing the fake food we didn't have on Chaos's planet. I surveyed the room blocking out the old memories. I couldnt go back.

A bright blonde head caught my eye as I made my way towards the table. She was talking to a girl, though I couldn't make out her face. She turned around and everything that existed around melted. I felt Luke suck in his breath from behind me and I started backing out.

It couldn't be her. 

A/N 

Hope it was okay. I relized that I hadn't put that I don't own this on some off my chapters, cause Uncle Rick does. Don't ask me how I forgot , you will get no where with my dense skull. (I swear if I had a punch line it would be, whaa....) Anyways, Leo would you do the honors.

Leo: Are you a real queen? *tilts head*

QUEEN: No, now get on with it.

Leo: Than why do you say you are?

QUEEN: Because I am, continue..

Leo: But you just said you weren't .

QUEEN: Because I'm not, as you were saying..

Leo: See you did it again. You arn't the queen.

QUEEN: But I am, go on..

Leo: What, what are you saying? *raises voice.*

QUEEN: I am saying that Uncle Rick owns---

Leo: MY HEAD IS DYING. *CATCHES ON FIRE*

--------*We are having some technical dificulties.*--------

Leo: But this is a book. 

QUEEN: It is...

Leo: Than why did you say that.

QUEEN: Becuase its not. 

Leo: NOOOOOOOOO!!!!! *runs off stage*

ZEUS THE ALMIGHTY: *swoops onto stage, giggling like a little boy.* UNCLE RICK OWNS ALL THE STUFF THAT IS HIS!!!!!!

QUEEN: drama queen *mumbles* 

ZEUS: I SHALL 

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP