Captured

Percy pov~

My eye lids cracked open, but it wasn't any different from when they were closed. Blackness surrounded me as I felt around, for something that wasn't there. Nothing was there, no ground, no ceiling, just a vacumof space. I was able to move around, but gravity failed to pull me in one direction.

I felt a cold laughter that haunted my dreams as cold bloodstained eyes appeared before me. 

"Perseus it has been all too long. Why do you hide from me?" He asked mockingly.

I wanted to speak, but it was as if my toungue was a lead weight unwilling to move.

A deep growl escaped my throught as I stared into the monsterous eyes.

"I need something from you Perseus, something only you can give me. You see, I used to think I could only gain power from fear, and hate. Though it tastes wonderful, I was wrong. There are things stronger, that hold power. Perseus you hold power that has pocketed by Lord Chaos himeself. My dear brother still hasn't told you everything."

I didn't want to believe him as I felt my heart sink. I knew deep down that Chaos had always been keeping things from me, but I often shoved it away. Now it was coming back up welling up inside my stomache. 

I heard Malices blood thirsty tone once more as he continued to speek.

"I need you to give me this, or you will fall. You will oblidge or you will be ripped from your soul. You will oblige or you will lose everything."

The world dissolved around me, an I was chained to a bench, my handsand feet unable to move. I was in a small cement room, with cracks running through the walls. 

When I looked into Malices eyes, my body erupted with pain, spreading from my fingers into my chest. It felt like poison, burning through my body like greek fire.

I felt my vision become hazy as I heard screams. My screams.

Luke pov.~

When Percy dissolved into the air that camp went into mass panic. Their hero who was lost, was found, just to be taken by what seemed to be an unvencible being. 

Zoe rushed Annabeth to the infirmary, while a few campers and I searched the woods. The seven, which Percy had told me much about, wer frantically meeting, along with Rachel, Thalia, Reyna, and Nico. 

I unsheethed my sword as I heard a hissing sound, and froze. My father Hermes stood infront of me, a worried expression on his face.

"Leutenant alpha I bring a message from the gods. They have heard that Malice is at work and has captured the second stronges being to exist,known as Commander Omega. We wish to help you find him, and ask for your service in the war. "

I nodded my head relizing that in Percy's absence I would become leader, and share the weight, and burden he had carried for many years.

I looked at my dad one last time before he disapeered, a confused look splayed on his face. I knew he was onto me. 

I crossed from the woods towards the big hous, searching for Zoe. She was standing by our tent conversing with Thalia. I wanted to run up and hug her, and apologize for the last years. I realizedhow many people I left behind when I died. I wanted to rip my hood off and tell them i was okay, and that I loved them. Though I didn't think they felt the same.

I hadn't realized I had been string until, zoe approached me, poking my shoulder.

I jumped, an unatural scream echoing around the camp. I realized that her brown hair now shown along with her face, her robe no where to be seen.

"Zoe, your, your robe." I whispered.

She chuckled and looked at the ground. "I took it off, Percy has and I might as well do the same.

"He didn't do it on perpose you know." I replied looking at her quizically. 

"I realize, but still wish to take it off." she said playing with the feathers of her arrows. 

She wore a silver shirt with jeans and combat boots. Her hair was in a tight braid resting on her shoulder.

"Alpha," someone shoeted. I turned to see the boy named Leo running at me.

"Percy, we were able to get contact, annabeth had a dream." he gasped, and with that we took off towards the big house.

A/N

I don't even know whats going on here, anymore. I hope this chapter makes more sense to you, and you enjoy it. Nico will you do the honors.

Nico: No

QUEEN: Why?

Nico: Because I don't feel like it.

QUEEN: Do you want me to get you sister.

Nico: I don't care.

QUEEN: Oh Bianica, Nico has something to tell you.

Nico: I was joking, please, please don't hurt me. Uncle Rick owns all the characters and stuff. Uhhhh....

QUEEN: You know that arrow you really liked. Well funny story actually. Nico decided to use it as a throwing toy for cerberus. But cerberus dosen't like weapons, so you can imagine what happened.

Bianica/ Angel: You did what?

Nico: Good question, well I'm gonna go. *side steps*

Bianica: Run, I don't care where, just run. 

Nico: No need for further explenation. *Shadow travels to some random secluded island*

Bianica: I'm gonna kill you.

Nico: DADAAAAAAAAA!

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP