Scars and hearts ( A PoLiet Fanfic)

Hi! This is my first fanfiction. So comment on how I did and what is missing.        

                 It was cold and dark. I could hear Russia’s footsteps walking down the stairs to the basement or torture room as I called it. I could hear Latvia whimpering next to me. My sides aching thanks to the love beatings (that’s what Russia called them) Russia gave to me. I heard the door open. Russia had his faucet in hand. As I looked up I saw the faucet heading towards my face and. Beep beep beep. I woke in a cold sweat. 9:32. I could hear Latvia screaming and Estonia cooking breakfast. It has been 3 years since me and my brothers first came to Mr. Russia’s house. This was the first time he let me sleep in. As I got dressed I heard Estonia holler breakfast. I wonder what he made? I wandered downstairs and into the kitchen. As I sat down I saw that Estonia had made waffles. I wondered who gave him the recipe. Maybe Belgium because she makes great waffles. As we ate, Russia announced that England, France, Germany, Italy, China, and Poland were coming over. So we have to set up the meeting room, prepare healthy snacks since china will be offering his snacks, and prepare a guest bedroom for each one of them except Germany and Italy since they share a room anyway, and France and England since they’re married. 

                                After our usual morning of tidying and stuff; the time had come. The first people to arrive were Germany and Italy. By the time I had them settled in the doorbell rang. At the door was China. Just like Russia said china did offer snacks and just like I was told I took them quickly shoving them in my pocket, and hurried him into the room. The next people to come were France and England. They also had brought their twin sons America and Canada.  Estonia ushered them into the room, and I took their son’s into my bedroom, and watched little America chew on my pillow. While Canada toddled about looking at what was in my dresser. Then I saw a car pull up grabbed the twins and hurried down to the door. The doorbell rang by the time I got there. When I opened the door, there was Poland. His emerald green eye staring back at me, as I lead him to the conference room Canada started to fuss. It must of meant feeding time. I tried everything but he wouldn’t eat. America wouldn’t eat either just as I was about to give up Poland, france,and England walked in. Once France and England saw their two crying sons, they quickly took them off my hands. Poland was the first to speak. “ So you made those snacks. They were delicious.” So I replied “ yes. I knew China would bring his own so I made some nice cookies. Thank you.”