~Sorry not a new chapter~

even though i didn't want to write a new chapter I thought I would run my hollocaust project by you guys. here is the first entry. Please comment.

 June 12    1941

 The work is hard but it pays well. I am in the shop day and night just to finish the bridal clogs for a regular customer. Not to mention, I have been firing off my employees one by one because of the budget crisis.  The war has really hit the business hard. I find myself scraping all the money I have just to buy food. Sometimes I lie awake at night hearing the banging on my neighbor’s doors. In the small village of Lyduvėnai  everybody knew everyone. Still it made me wonder why Hitler hates my kind. I mean just because I like my gender doesn’t mean I am a weird person. I am just different. It has been a year since my beloved ARAS died. I miss him so much. I told him not to enlist in the war but he didn’t listen. The day I got the letter telling me he had died was the worst day ever. All that would go through my head is now who will help me in the shop after hours. I hear the sound of trucks driving up and down my street. Everyone I ever knew being taken away. Neighbors that had supported our marriage killed. I lie awake at night wondering how long it will take till I am taken away. I don’t know if I would be happy or sad. Happy because I can get away from the life of me and Aras had. Sad because what we had was special. The stars are so beautiful outside, even though I when I look out the window all I can see is blood and war and that makes me think of Aras. Well, I should go to sleep now I have to be up at 4:30 tomorrow to finish those clogs.

         Sincerely,

                      Feliks Łukasiewicz, 19