The nightmare come true

Warning: To get the full experience turn on the video at the side. ( trust me it's worth it.)

Lithuania's P.O.V

I had just got home when I the phone ring. I heard Ravis on the phone he said " Toris it's Poland He's in the hospital. ICU actually. Room 203 Valleyridge hospital. " After hearing that I ran to the nearest convience store and got him flowers and the biggest Teddy Bear I could find.

I ran through traffic lights just to get there. Just to find that visiting hours were over. I thanked her politly and headed home. It was 7:15. I had called Ravis and Eduard. They were staying at friend's houses. I had the house to my self til 12:25. That's when Russia comes home. I decided to make me some Pelmeni. I curled up on the couch and watched some Fruits Basket.

It was 10: 13 when I headed to the shower. I heard a crash and some russian cursing. "Russia's home early" I thought.

 I called out to russia just to tell him I was in the shower. I didn't want him to walk in on me. I Finished up and put a towel around my waist and walked to my room. I had just got boxers and a sleep shirt on when Russia came waltzing into my room drunk.

He asked if we were alone. When I answered yes he threw me down onto my bed and knocked me out.

When I woke up Russia was naked next to me and I was naked too. I crawled to the bathroom because it hurt so much to get up.

I craled into the bathroom and got out a pregnacy test.

~ Le awesome time skip brought to you by Prussia~ ~ 15 minutes later~

I was feeling much better so I stood up and took the little white stick in my hand.

It was  Positive. I looked in a medicine cabneit ( I have no idea how to spell it) and found my razor. I took it apart and sunk the blade in my skin.

 I sunk to my knees and cried. I cried until I passed out on the floor. How could he do this to me. I was only 1,005 years old.( A/N: That is how old the country is.)

I can't be pregnant. There was a soft knock on the door and in the doorway was Poland and Russia.  " I ,like, was discharged this morning" Poland said.

" But how ,"I said. "I went last night and they said you were in ICU."  " Russia was my doctor" he said.

At the mention of his name I cried revealing the pregnancy test. Poland bent down and picked up the test.

His eyes widened. When Russia saw it he sunk to the floor. Poland said" God I should have said this sooner. I Love You Lithuania! I love you with all my heart" When I heard this He squeaked out " I love you too."  Then passed out from dehydration and blood loss.

____________________________________________________________

Sorry about it being short. I start work monday so I won't update as much. I know

What your thinking But school got out. yes but I'm allowed to work

You guys never saw that coming.