A nightmare come true ( part 2)

Warning: To get full experience play video on side.

Poland's P.O.V.

I had just woken up when the nurse said" Get up your being discharged." Throwing clothes at me.

I said " but how? aren't I in  the ICU?"  Just then Russia walked in." Yes you were but you were doing so well. So I decided to discharge you." he said. " Plus Lithuania needs you now." He sat down on my bed.

He asked the nurse to give us privacy. " Poland, I understand you love Toris. He needs you more than ever now. I did something terrible. He needs your help. He needs you, and you lost your baby." He was in tears now.

We were in his car now" What did you do that was so bad?" I asked. " I violated him. I didn't mean to." He said.

The car is pulls into the driveway. Russia fumbles for his keys.

He leads me up the staircase. So familar from the first time  I met him. Memories are flooding back.

Russia brings me to Toris's Room. I hear sniffling coming from his bathroom. I knock softly.

When I open the door Lithuania is in a pool of blood sobbing. He's suprised to see me. " But , They told me yesterday you were in the ICU." he said in between sobs."I, like, was discharged this morning. Russia was my doctor."

 At the mention of his name he cried even more. A little white stick dropped out of his shirt sleeve.

It was a pregnancy test. And it was positive. That's when all my love spilled out of me and I erupted" God I should have said this sooner. I Love You Lithuania! I love you with all my heart"  I said. When he heard that he barlel said " I Love You Too." Before passing out.

" OMG!!!!!!!!! Russia Quick do something." I screamed  He went over my love and listened for a heartbeat. " i'm sorry he's gone." he said.

" No he can't be. Call 911. He just is dehydrated." I pleaded with him as I did Chest Compressions.

An ambulance arrived Fifteen minutes later.

The doctors on duty did everything they could  and said only time will tell.

_______________________________________________________________

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. What will happen next?