Love Me? NEVER.

You build me up like building blocks just so you can break me down. ~ Melanie Martinez

~*~*~*~

How could anyone ever love me.

The girl who was the size of Jupiter.
The girl who eats non-stop.
The girl who can't leave her bedroom without being self conscious.
I bared my soul to you,
I was confident around you, but those hopes and dreams were crushed very quickly.
Because how could anyone love me.
You built me up but to unknowingly break me right after.
Person after person just keep getting my hopes up just to crush me afterwards.
And it got to be too much a long time ago, the cup was already filled to the brim and now it overflowing.
Since it is overflowed you pour it out and get a new cup to overflow.
No one could ever love me with a mind, soul, heart, spirit, and body that is full of self doubt and imperfections.
But no one has to worry about me, just like they never did.
Soon it will all be over and this waste of space, energy, time, and money, will be gone. It could be by pill, by knife, razor, or gun, or all of the above, but soon it will all be over.
Everyone could live their lives in peace without me.
Its not like the world would stop spinning if I was gone.
So, why not take myself away from this cruel world to a place that is guaranteed to be better.
Everyone would benefit from me being gone.
Not many would lose something.
And I would soon be completely forgotten.

~*~*~*~