Fighting and shots

When I rolled in the parking lot it had been almost an hour since I left to get Kelley. We had to pull over once because Kelley had to puke.

I walked over to the passenger side and slowly picked up Kelley. I swear she had gained 5 pounds. I walked up the stairs and saw the light was on and knew that Nick was still awake.

As soon as I opened up the door I saw him fuming. "Please don't start. I have a very heavy Kelley in my arms. Wait at least until I have put her to bed."

I walked out and went to the guest room that was almost Kelley's second bedroom. I placed her down and made sure she was comfortable before I left the room to face Nick.

As soon I walked in he began to yell at me. "You told me you were going to be 45 mintues, but no you lied to me and you are back after an hour! Where were you?  Did you just go to get drunk?"

"Oh my God nick! I was an hour because Kelley decided to jump off the second story of Abby's house, and then decided on the way home she needed to puke. I decided to pull over so there wasn't puke all over your car. Lastly no I wasn't drinking. Take a breathalyzer test on me."

He looked at me and just rolled his eyes. "Whatever I'm going to bed, sleep on the couch for all I care. Night." With that he walked out and I was alone standing in the middle of my livingroom just wondering where my life has left me.

_____

Kelley pov

When Becky tucked me in I woke up for a second so I could at least take off my pants when I heard him yelling at her. "You lied to me, and you are back after an hour! Where were you? Did you just go get drunk?"

Why the fuck was he yelling at her for? Honestly I've never heard him yell at her like that. Everytime I've talked to him he was nice and sweet. All I knew is that he was pretty protective of Becky.

I heard Becky yell at him and asking him if he wanted her to take a breathalyzer test. Then the last thing I heard was "Go sleep on the couch for all I care. Night." Then the house went silent.

I contemplated if I should go out there to see if Becky was alright, but decided against it, because I don't think she wants to know that I heard the whole fight.

I took off my pants and laid back down and tried to go to sleep and forget this night.

_____

Becky Pov

I stood in the middle of the living room for a good 5 mintues just thinking. I slowly moved to the hallway to get an extra blanket and pillow and made my way back to the living room and made my 'bed' for the night. I layed down and turned on the TV and just hoped that Nick was in a better mood the next morning.

_____

I woke up and looked down at my phone and saw that it was 7am. I got up and saw no one else was up yet. So I went to the kitchen and started to get breakfast ready.

The first thing I did though was go and get some Advil and water, and set them down on the counter for when Kelley wakes up. Then I went to the fridge and decided that eggs and bacon would be good breakfast.

I was about finished with everything when I groggy Kelley walks in. "Good morning Kel you sleep good."

She looked at me groaning. "Jesus Becks can you please stop yelling."

"I'm not babe, your just hung over." I said laughing. " I have some water and Advil for you on the counter, and I am finishing up the eggs and bacon."

"Okay thank you Becky."

I finished up breakfast and made Kelley a plate before walking down the hallway making my way to mine and Nicks room to wake him up.

I walked in and the first thing I saw was an empty bed. Next I walked to the bathroom and saw that it was also empty.

I grabbed my phone and decided to text him.

Becky:  Where are you?  I went to come wake you up and your gone.

Nick: none of your business. I'll be back later tonight. You better be home before 9pm. And don't make dinner tonight, I'm going out with a couple of friends for dinner.

Sighing I texted him that I loved him knowing he would get upset if I didn't tell him, and then shut my phone off. I changed my clothes and then made my way back to the kitchen.

Kelley looked up at me as I entered the  kitchen. "Nick not eating with us?"

"Apprently not. I went to wake him up and he wasn't there and so I texted him and he told me he left early this morning and wouldn't be back until later tonight."

I went around and got me some eggs and bacon, and fuck it I grabbed a bottle of whiskey from under the sink.

"Becky you aren't gonna drink that right now are you?"

All I could do was laugh. "Why can't I Kelley? Nick is gone for the day and I don't have to be back until 9 tonight so if I take a couple of shots now, I'll be sober as a board when he gets home."

I grabbed a shot glass and poured me a shot and threw it back. And immediately poured another one.

I took about 4 shots before Kelley took the bottle out of my hand. "Becky that's enough shots. Eat your breakfast."

I sighed and slowly started to eat my breakfast.

_____

Kelley Pov

As Becky started to eat her food I grabbed my phone outta my pocket and texted Alyssa.

Kelley: guess what Becky just did before eating her breakfast

Lyssa: Well good morning to you too Kelley. And what did Becky do before she started eating her breakfast?

Kelley: She litterly shot back 4 shots of whiskey before I took the bottle from her.

Lyssa: oh wow... Um okay..  Was not expecting that..  I mean like why did she just shoot back 4 shots of whiskey??

Kelley: all she told me was that Nick left early this morning and she didn't have to be home until 9 tonight and then begin to shoot back shots. I think she needs to get out of the house so I'm gonna ask her what she wants to do today.

Lyssa: good idea. Tell me where y'all are going so I can maybe hang out with y'all.

Kelley: okay yeah. I will.

When I saw that Becky had finished her food I grabbed her and my plate and made my way to the sink to clean them. As I finished I turned to her. "So what do you want to do today?"

_____

Hey guys! I was bored and wasn't doing anything so I decided to write another chapter.

Did y'all like Kelley's Pov? 

I hope y'all enjoyed this. Thanks!