Now Everyone Who Needed to Know, Knows

When I came back later that night Alyssa was gone and Kelley was sitting on the couch eating rice.

"Hey" I said sheepishly walking into the living room.

"Hey" Kelley said smiling. "There is some rice still on the stove if you want some."

"No I am okay. I am not very hungry." I said starting to walk towards the stairs. I turned and faced Kelley, as she paused her show. "I think I am going to take a shower and try to sleep and process everything for tomorrow."

She nodded her head. "You know you still don't have to tell them you know."

I looked down at the wooden floor. "I know, but it needs to be done just in case teammates start to talk about why I haven't been playing."

"Who cares if they start talking Becky this is something extremely personal fo-"

"I know" cutting her off. "I know it's extremely personal, but it happned to me it can happen to anyone, and anyone on the team could be in a situation like me. I just want everyone to know I am okay, and I want to make sure the team is okay."

I turned around and made my way up stairs. Closing the door making I locked it behind me. I went to the bathroom and slowly stripped my clothes off and got into the warm shower. I saw all the dirt washing off my body. I grabbed a washcloth and scrubbed my body, trying to rid the partial memory of the men. I scrubbed and scrubbed until some of my scratches were bleeding.

I quickly washed my hair and then got out. Wrapping the towel around me, not wanting to see everything on my body. I put a shirt on and quickly put on some underwear.

I walked out of the bathroom and slowly made my way into the bed hoping I could sleep tonight.

_____

I was walking around the kitchen trying to get everything ready for the team dinner, when Nick stumbled in.

"What the fuck you doing!" He slurred as he walked towards me. "Where is my dinner?"

"I told you eailer that the team is coming over for a team dinner Nick. That you were going to eat with them."

"Your wrong you stupid bitch!" He yelled as he got closer to me. "I never said that you could have the team over!"

He swung is fist hazardly but I couldn't duck fast enough as his fist collided with my cheek.

I bolted wake, and looked at the clock 3am.

Shit.

I knew I was not going to fall back asleep in this bed, so I got out of my bed and quietly made my way out of my room.

I made my way down the door that I knew I could trust.

I slowly opened up the door and saw the little squirrel sleeping quietly on her bed.

I walked towards her bed and slowly got into it.

"Everything okay?" She said quietly.

"I'm sorry I woke you. I just couldn't sleep." I said looking at the door.