House Invasion

NOTE: This Chapter Will Probably Change Point Of View A Lot

*TRIGGER WARNING* THIS CHAPTER ALSO CONTAINS A LOT OF VIOLENCE AND SWEARING.

Becky Pov

We pulled up to the driveway to let me out of the van. I saw that Nick's car wasn't there yet which was great. I could go inside and get a couple of really important things together first. I looked down at my phone 5:45 pm. Perfect.

I turned around to everyone. "I'm fixing to go in. Go park around the corner and wait until 6:10 to get out of the van and come to the door. That gives me at least enough time to get my gold medals and some other really important stuff together and also gives him enough time to get home before I break the news.

They all nodded my head. With that I looked at them one last time and went out the van and up the familiar driveway into the house I saw found nearly naked in 3 days earlier.

As I unlocked the door and turned the Knob and pushed open the door I saw that the place was never cleaned up. It still looked like the disaster of that night.

I knew that Nick would get mad if I didn't have part of it clean up the time he got home, but I didn't care. I went and grabbed a few of my USA duffel bags and took them to my bedroom. I grabbed my medals from the safe that Nick never knew I had. I grabbed a hoodie from the closet and wrapped them in there and when I got done I saw the time was 6:00 on the dot.

It's time.

Alyssa Pov

As soon as Becky left the van I had an uneasy feeling in my stomach. This whole plan was crazy. In theory it would work, but who knows if it will actually work. Someone is bound to get hurt besides Becky. And what about Becky? How bad was she going to get hurt?

No ones Pov

It was super quite in the Van. Everyone planning the attack in their head, and everyone preparing for their parts of this mission.

They pulled to the corner and parked the van. quietly waiting for 6:10 pm to arrive. Tick tick tick.

Time seemed to take forever and then the next minute the air got heavy when they looked up and the time was 6:09.

Becky Pov

6:00 pm

Almost on the dot I heard the door open. I quickly grabbed my phone and texted Hope.

Becky: He's home. Tell the girls the duffel bags are in the closet and I already got the medals in there.

I quickly got my composer and went out to the living room and saw a pretty mad Nick standing there.

"Where have you been?" he said angry.

"Where have you been?" I challenged calmly. "I've been around, but you haven't been here in 3 days."

He looked at me straight in the eyes. "I had business to attend to. But I can see you ran off when you had the chance to."

He started walking towards me. "Even before you left you couldn't even try to clean up the house."

By this point he was standing right next to me, and then he grabbed my hair. "Where have you been? I bet you have been fucking so many guys."

With that he let go of my hair and pushed me towards the kitchen where I saw the clock.

6:10 pm

Hope Pov

As soon as 6:00 hit I saw a message from Becky.