Different People

Becky's Pov

As I sat there at the table listening to all of the different conversations happening all I could think about was what Christie had said to me earlier. "Did you get a rape kit?" I do not know why, but that phrase kept haunting me inside my head.

I couldn't deal with it anymore. I got my phone out and texted the two people that I needed.

To Hope, Christie:

I can't sit here anymore I need to talk to you outside.

As soon as I saw that my message was sent, I stood up and started walking out the door. I saw Alyssa and Kelley starting to get up, but I put my hand up telling them I would be okay.

I made it the rest of the way out of the patio to the side of the building waited for them.

"Is everything alright Becky?" Christie asked me.

"I-I I do not know anymore okay." I said head towards the ground. "Everything has just been crazy these last 48 hours and I just don't know how to process it anymore. One minute I am telling myself that I need to tell the police and the next minute I am thinking I need to go home and get cleaned up for Nick."

I stopped for a minute to take a shaky breath. My vision started to blur as I was getting worked up. " I just want to know what happened 48 hours ago alright. I feel like I should know. I was In that room! I was the one that all that shit was happening to! I was the one that was possibly raped that night! But out of everyone that was in that house that doesn't know what happened in that fucking room!"

I collapsed. Tears running down my face all I could do was sob. I didn't know what was happening in my life.

Suddenly someone's arms wrapped around my body and I was back to that night.

"Come on Becky it's just a little more coke" one of the guys said.

I shook my head no. I didn't want anymore coke. I had to get up 5 hours. I just wanted to get out of this room.

The next minute someone is shoving my head against the table and Whispered in my ear. "Stop making look like an idiot in front of my friends, you better do this line or your pretty face is gonna have a handprint on it."

Knowing it was a real threat I slowly closed my eyes and took the line. It burnt so much, but i did it. As soon as I got up I was slapped by Nick anyways. He probably thought I took to long to do the coke. He pulled me onto his lap and started fondling my boobs. When he decided he didn't want me anymore he just threw me to one of his friends. This friend had brown stubble on his chin and he punched me a couple of times, and my focus kept going in and out everytime he did it.

And the next thing I knew I was back in reality.

_____

Hope's Pov

As soon as I wrapped my arms around Becky's body she just stopped shaking and zoned out. She was zoned out and back to reality in less than a minute.

As soon as she came back to reality she was out of my lap and into Christie's side. She looked terrified as i looked at her. I looked up at Christie do see what she was gonna do. She shrugged her shoulders, then bent down and whispered something into Becky's ear.

A couple seconds later Becky nodded her head got Christie's keys and started making her way to the car. I tilted my head in confusion as Christie walked towards me. " I know I was not the only person that saw what just happened to Becky, and we can both see that she is terrified at the moment, so can you go tell jill that me and you are going to take Becky back to Kelley's place, and we are going to stay there until Kelley gets back."

I nodded my head and walked back over to the patio. Jill saw me walk back in and gave her a polite smile. I explained to her the situation and told her thanks for letting us come to lunch and that we would take care of Becky until Kelley got back. She smiled and gave me a hug told me anytime, and then once again I was leaving the patio, but this time to Christie's car.

I got into the back see and saw that Becky was in the front seat already asleep. I looked towards Christie as was pulling out of the parking lot. "How much sleep do you think she has been getting?" I asked.

"Not near enough. Kelley told me that last night Becky came into her room around 3am and got into her bed. She also told me when she wrapped her into her arms and she felt thin."

All I could do was nod my head. Anyone could see that she had lost some weight, but how much she had actually lost was a whole different mystery.

The rest of the ride was quiet and soon we were pulling into Kelley's driveway.

_____

Becky Pov

I got into Christie's car and next thing I knew I was being shaken' awake. I gave Christie a gentle smile and got out of the car and made my way up to the door. I unlocked it and as soon as I was in I went into Kelley's kitchen to find the item I needed.

I rambled through the kitchen when I heard Hope's voice behind me. "What are you looking for?"

All I could do was wave her off. She would figure it out soon enough. I turned to look at her "If there is enough left I Promise you that I will give you and Christie some."

All I could do was chuckle at the look Hope was giving me. She was uterally confused at what I was talking about. I turned back around still trying to find her stash. I finally found it with some weed (score!!). I got the vodka and whiskey of of the cabinet and put it on the counter where Hope and Christie was sitting, and the got some of the weed out with the pipe.

I went to the kitchen window opened it up and then reached at the cabinet for three shot glasses. I lined them up on the counter and filled them up and shot back one and then offered them to the gals sitting at the counter. "I poured you guys some. Come on drink up."

Christie shook her head no so I took her shot, and then I looked at Hope with a challenging stare. She finally caved in and took the shot. I cheered as I grabbed the weed and took a couple of hits. I choked the first time because I haven't had it in forever. I took two shots of Whiskey when I finally heard those words come out of Christie's mouth. "Rebecca Elizabeth that is enough!"

And I just stared at her.

"Why should I stop?"

"Because you are hurting yourself."

"But am I really doing that to myself, or am I trying to save myself by making myself numb."

All we could do was stare at each other, challenge one another and see who breaks. I took the bottle of vodka and took another long swig of it just to prove my point.

"Where is the Becky that everyone use to know and love?" Hope suddenly asked.

I stopped for a minute before I grabbed the bottle of Vodka and the rest of the weed.

"She's dead. She died the day everything started to go down hill."

As soon as those words left my mouth I was walking up the stairs to my 'room' to lock myself in and finish the bottle.

____

So hey guys! This is the longest chapter I have written. I hope y'all enjoyed it :)