General Zod(Rebirth) vs Avengers(Avengers Assemble)

Requested by zangetsu13

When an evil Kryptonian invades the planet, it is up to the Earth's mightiest heroes to stop him.

General Zod

Kryptonian Physiology: Under the effects of a "yellow" sun, Zod possesses the same potential powers as an average Kryptonian

Solar Energy Absorption: Under optimal conditions, this is the main source of Zod's super powers as they are contingent upon exposure to solar radiation from a yellow sun star system. His biological make up includes a number of organs which lack analogues in humans and whose functions are unknown. It is believed that between one or more of these and his bio-cellular matrix, "yellow" solar energy is stored for later use. This allows for the use of these powers to fade when yellow solar radiation is not available instead of immediate failure.

Abilities

Shares nearly all the powers of Superman, though willing to show no restraint
Has access to kryptonian technology; some of which he created or perfected.
Can summon Phantom Zone demons.
Can stun enemies by trapping them in the Phantom Zone temporarily (Injustice canon only).

Feats

He was able to control his super senses within moments of being exposed to Earth's sunlight.He and his disciples quickly subdue the U.S. Army and force the President of the United States to abdicate.

Has defeated Superman and Wonder Woman with the help of Faora

Has survived the perils of the Phantom Zone for decades; including Kryptonian monsters and demons.

In some depictions; Zod conquered the Phantom Zone and ruled over the other prisoners.

Is powerful enough to tunnel through the moon with ease.

Weakness

Zod is weaker than Superman, having lost to him multiple times even when outnumbering him 3 to 1 (normally with Non and Ursa as his sidekicks).

Zod's inferior power is due to him being exposed to the Earth's yellow sun for a much shorter period than Superman has (in the movies; Zod has been exposed to sunlight for only a few days while Superman has been on Earth since his infancy.)

His obsession in Krypton's old militaristic ways is a major flaw in his character. This led to his imprisonment for a failed coup against Krypton's leaders.

The Avengers