Cinder Fall vs Master Roshi

Requested by Captain_Koru

Age, strength and experience. Two peak humans with superhuman powers and durability goes in a battle of ages.

Cinder Fall

Aura

Grimm Arm: Ability to extend and absorb (Maiden's) power.

Fall Maiden

Elemental Manipulation: Ability to manipulate the elements and nature (Weather/Fire/Ice) to a tremendous extent without dust.

Flight

Cinder is capable of flight.

Weapon Constructs

Cinder is capable of creating any weapons construct with dust

Weapons

Glass Dust: Used with considerable skill by Cinder, enabling her to form her weapons and projectiles out of thin air.

Bow and Arrows: Made of glass, the bow splits down the middle to form dual blades, while the arrows have the ability to deconstruct and reconstruct themselves in mid-air, flying through obstacles without slowing.

Feats

Fought equally with Glynda Goodwitch in the early series (while had 50% of the power of the Fall Maiden).

Disintegrated a Beringel in one strike.

Killed Amber from behind (Had Mercury and Emerald's help earlier).

Infiltrated the Beacon Communications Tower.

Hacked into the global broadcasting system.

Presumably killed Professor Ozpin.

Killed Pyrrha Nikos.

Survived Ruby's Silver Eyes in Fall Maiden (But was heavily injured by it, and it was stated by Salem that it's because it is a crippling weakness to her powers).

Almost killed (an already defeated) Weiss, if it wasn't for Jaune

Somehow passed as an exchange student in her 20's.

Fought evenly and held her own against Spring Maiden Raven.

Weakness

Overconfident and sadistic when facing unworthy opponents.

Despite her confident demeanor, Cinder's monumental temper surfaces, showing her immense shock and outrage.