Jiren vs Saitama

Requested by Primeval64 and Egli004

Bald, muscular and seriously OP, these two titans are seemingly unbeatable in many ways. And to commemorate the end of Dragon Ball Super, I will be pitting Jiren, the strongest man in Universe 11 against Saitama, the S-Class Hero in One Punch Man

Jiren

Super Strength

Super Strength

Super Speed 

Ki Manipulation

Invulnerbility

Expert Martial Arts Skills

Feats

One shots Maji Kayo

Beaten Goku, Vegeta, Hit, Maji Kayo, Android 17 and Frieza

Was implied to be stronger than his own universe's God of Destruction Belmod, and was shown to be superior to the (albiet new and inexperienced) God of Destruction Toppo.

His power shook the Tournament of Power arena in the World of Void.

Knocked out "Super Saiyan Berserker" Kale with a single Ki blast.

Was able to predict and counter Hit's time-skip ability, which lets him stop time for a moment to attack or avoid attacks.

Managed to break out of Hit's "Cage of Time" though his sheer Ki, overpowering and obliterating the technique.

Fought on par with an incomplete Ultra Instinct Goku, and managed to defeat him.

Held his own against Super Saiyan Blue Kaio-Ken Goku, and Vegeta (after achieving his new "limit breaker" form that has yet to be named.)

Weakness

Despite his incredible power, he still has a limit that can be matched and surpassed, just as Son Goku has shown after achieving the perfected Ultra Instinct state.

Has no sense of comradery because of past experiences, and struggles to understand how others can be strong because of their comrades.

Attacking him in places which he has no defense for can harm him

Saitama