Esdeath vs Killer Frost

Requested by MLPFan001

Two icy cold blooded women goes all out to  see who is the most cruelest of them all

Esdeath

Superhuman Strength, Speed, Durability

Proficient Assassin.

Ice Manipulation.

Time Stop.

Weather Manipulation (Ice storm via Ice Storm Commander-in-Chief).

Master Swordswoman.

Master Hand-to-Hand Combatant.

Extrasensory Perception (Can sense the presence of her adversaries if they carry a shred of murderous intent and has a strong 6th sense).

Pseudo-Flight.

Aura (Fear, bloodlust).

Afterimage Creation.

Resistance (to Empathic Manipulation and Willpower Manipulation [Unaffected by Scream].

Mind Manipulation (Drank the entire chalice of Demon's Extract and resisted the Danger Beast's attempt to break her mind/ take control of her, while even of a cup of the blood can destroy a human's psyche).

Fire and heat (Her ice can resist being melted by Tatsumi's fire-breath, and completely unaffected by Die Leaguer's Fire Orb).

Demon's Extract

Demon God Manifestation: Demon's Extract is an Imperial Arm created from the lifeblood of a super-class Danger Beast that lived in the Northern parts of the Empire's territories

Demon God Manifestation: Demon's Extract is an Imperial Arm created from the lifeblood of a super-class Danger Beast that lived in the Northern parts of the Empire's territories. Kept in a chalice, the Demon's Extract gives the user the power to manipulate and generate ice. But those before Esdeath who drink would go insane within moments of drinking the blood. Only Esdeath's sadistic will quell the voices and made the blood an extension of herself. While the Demon's Extract lacked Trump Cards, Esdeath created her own along with various attacks.

Ice Armor: Esdeath can freeze ice around her body to act as makeshift armor to stop sudden attacks like Akame's Murasame.

Levitated Flight: By wrapping ice around parts of her body and making those pieces float, Esdeath can levitate in the air.