Chapter 1 / intro

I'm Grace, I'm 17 years old and I live in New Jersey with my mom and my younger brother Alex.

I'm friends with a lot of people at school from a bunch of different groups, but my main friend group consists of Ally, Sarah, Georgia and Liv.

We also hang out with Nash, Hayes, Matt, and Jack. We usually all hang out on the weekends going to party's or chilling at one of the guys houses.

Matt and Ally have had a thing for about a year, they cuddle up and act like a couple when their alone or at a party drunk but they have never actually talked about their feelings for each other.

Sarah and Jack have been on and off a lot the past couple months, he's a bit of a fuckboy so she gets frustrated with him a lot but he always says "were not dating so why does it matter"

Georgia is the youngest in our group making Hayes the same age. They are dating and have for almost 7 months now.

Liv and Nash aren't a thing because Liv is very dedicated to school but Nash likes to joke with her and we all know she likes it.

And then theres me, I talk to all the guys like their my bestfriends, when I use to be close with the Dolan twins it would always be Gray, Ethan, Matt, Nash, Jack me and my friend Sammy hanging out every single day before she moved away. But things changed when the twins started doing sports more than hanging with their friends and making videos.

Gray and Ethan still talked to all the guys and there was no beef but it just wasn't the same. They kinda lost all communication with me once they started getting big on the internet, even though we only live a couple minutes from each other we never hang out anymore.

Gray was dating a girl named Vanessa, I personally don't like her because of things I've heard but I don't judge because she's never done anything to me.

Ethan is always seen with this girl named Jess but refuses to say their dating.

I am kinda talking to a guy named Aaron who goes to another school, I'm pretty sure he's moving to our school in a month or so because he got offered a spot of the football team. He was really sweet and we've hung out a couple times but I don't know, When we talk I feel like we're just friends, we flirt and stuff but it just doesn't really feel right. I don't know, I'm weird.