Chapter 13 / fight

It was the next morning and I didn't want to get up. I fell asleep crying and my face felt stiff from my dried up tears. I rolled over grabbing my phone and seen all my notifications.

I went on Instagram to see all the photos everyone posted of us from last night. I looked so happy in them, I remember thinking about Grayson while we took them. I like all the photos I'm tagged in then go onto Snapchat. I look at everyone stories and everyone seemed to have a much better time than I did last night. I see Sophie's story and I only grow angrier.

It was a photo of Grayson sleeping in her bed, you could only see the back of his head, but she had her hand in his hair and he didn't have a shirt on. She captioned it "sleepy baby"

I groaned as I looked at my texts not realising I was crying until a tear fell onto my screen. I wiped it off and stopped myself from crying because I knew once it started it wouldn't stop.

I went to my texts and the group chat was filled with "are you okay?" "Grace please answer" "you deserve so much better"

I also had a text from Grayson, sent a 3:34am
Gray: hey where'd you go?

I read it and didn't bother replying. I felt so angry but yet so sad at the same time. What Matt told me outside the party last night about Gray always talking about me played over and over in my mind. If he liked me then why would he go upstairs with Sophie? why wouldn't he wait for me? why would he do this to me? Too many questions, it was hurting my brain.

I laid back down and dropped my phone on the ground not wanting to be reminded.

"Yes, she's upstairs love" I heard my mom say as someone began running up the stairs
I knew it was Ally by the footsteps.
She creaked the door open and I sat up.

"Hey babe" she said climbing into the bed to hug me
I smiled not knowing what to say
"Well if it helps, Matt yelled at Grayson this morning"
"What" I said confused
"Apparently Gray called Matt to pick him up from Sophie's this morning and on the way back to Grays house Matt told him that he was a dick for what he did to you"

I groaned "why would he do that, Grayson didn't even know I liked him and now Matt had to spill the beans that I actually gave a fuck about him"
"Babe, I think he knew" she says rubbing my arm.

I lay back down and roll over so my head is covered by my pillow
"So are you gonna talk to him?" She asked
"I never want to see him again" I said but deep down knew I was lying to myself.

"You can't just cut him off babe, you just got him back"
"I don't care, he has changed, he's not who he use to be" I say raising my voice
"I know, but you were so happy to have him back and now your just going to get rid of him?" She asks
"Uh huh" I was always good at acting like I didn't care so I knew I could do it, at least until I lost all feelings for him.

"He feels so bad" she says making me roll over to face her
"So why did he do it then?" I ask angrily because she was sticking up for him
"He was drinking, and you know he never drinks" she says

She was right, him and Ethan hated drinking so I found it hard to believe he was drunk.

"I don't care about it anymore, I'm over it" I say turning my back to her
"Babe" she whispers
"Can you please leave? I need some time to myself" I say feeling bad at how mean I was being but I didn't feel like talking about it anymore.

I felt the bed lift up and my floorboards crack as she walked towards my door, she paused before opening it and leaving.

I heard my mom talking down stairs to her but I tuned out putting in my earphones to blast some music.